Thursday, August 27, 2009

Thursday Tirade


Just Add Walter

Had a crazy week? Kids hard to handle?

We want to hear about it! Write a post about it and link up here....

We all blog about our daily frustrations... but now you can get support from your fellow bloggy friends!


I have a big tirade... I lost a Follower!!!! I am SO SAD! I was happy because I finally had a nice roundish number (75). Now I am back to 74... What happened?? Where did you go?!? Why did you leave?!? Don't worry... I have made a list of the rest of you to make sure no one else leaves... haha... just kidding (maybe)

Also, our WASHER broke this past weekend. Husband calls me (last Saturday) at work and informs me water is ALL over the floor in the laundry room. Lovely.... why is everything breaking in our house... it is only 4 years old?! I am down to my last pair of clean underwear (repair man coming tomorrow)... I am hoping he fixes it so I don't have to beg a friend to let me come clean all of our dirty clothes at their house...
update: repair man came and said nothing was wrong with our washer... we need to call a plumber because our drain is clogged in the back. our washer is under warranty... our plumbing not so much... out comes the checkbook :( AND... he found something else under our washer which I will tell you about TOMORROW.. stay tuned....

Lastly, Husband has been in Texas all week on business. Poor Gracie has been missing her daddy so much... she keeps looking at the door and making this pitiful cry everytime she goes downstairs... and she keeps looking at me like this:

I think she is saying, "when is he coming back?!?!"

ok, now its your turn!
Write a post, grab the button and link up!
Just Add Walter

ALSO, I received this from Lori @ The Peterson Family's Blog which has recently become one of my new favorite blogs to read!


The Splash Award is given to alluring, amusing, bewitching, impressive, and inspiring blogs.

if you play my carnival today, I am giving you this award!! Congrats!


10 comments:

  1. Ooooh... I'm sad for you and your washer! I hope the repair man finds it SUPER easy to fix!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hate it when something like that happens...it's so inconvenient and we forget how much we rely on it!

    Also, I lost a follower once and I tried forever to figure out who it was (and never did). It drove me crazy!

    I will be back to the Thursday Tirade next week, I promise! I just had to post the rest of my vacation photos!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for following my blog.

    There is always the laundromat. Nothing like lugging dirty laundry out of the house to a laundromat and pumping quarters into a washing machine to make you appreciate the sheer joy of a working washing machine in the convenience of your own house. Hope your washer is fixed soon.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I hope your washer is fixed soon! poor gracie!

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a mess. Our dryer was acting up last week. I know fun. Poor Gracie. At least you have her to keep you company...

    ReplyDelete
  6. I freaked out when I started losing followers....it upset me so much. I know how you feel.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I'm sorry that you lost a follower. I used to worry about things like that but now I think I'm (pretty much) over it. I blog because I love to. And I read other people's blogs because I love to. We are not defined by the number of people that "follow" us; you are a great person, a sweet girl and you lead an interesting life. Don't worry. Oh and you're going to be a great nurse!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Ugh. Losing a follower is depressing. I completely know your pain!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Aw, losing a follower stinks! I'm sure you'll get back to 75 asap :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. What???! Lost a follower? I thought I lost one the other day, but I'm not sure. Looks like everyone is there, but I swear the number is one lower. I don't know. . . but I made me a list too (haha)! Eeew, I don't even want to know what could possibly be under my washer! :) Good luck with the plumbing.

    ReplyDelete

"whatever you are, be a good one"
~Abraham Lincoln

Creative Commons License
Just Add Walter by Amy Walter is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-No Derivative Works 3.0 United States License.