Wednesday, August 5, 2009

Thursday Tirade

Frustrated? Upset? Need to Vent?

Get it all out because its time for the Thursday Tirade!!

So this week has been crazy...
Monday we came home from a loooong day at work and found out our AIR CONDITIONER WAS DEAD!!! We had just replaced it a YEAR AGO! We didn't know exactly what was wrong so spent the entire night tossing and turning in the blazing summer humidity until the repair man could come in the morning.
$200 later, we have cool air again. At least we didn't have to replace the whole thing.... but is this really going to be a summer tradition?

Tuesday I had a day off and I really needed to go visit my new school (BECAUSE I AM STARTING ON 8/24) to pay my tuition, get an ID badge made and go to the bookstore. My school is only about 10 minutes away but took me 45 minutes because of traffic. Once I got there, the lady at the front desk told me everyone was off that day and the office was being run by volunteers and could I please come back tomorrow...??? REALLY? sure, I'd love to...

Also, this recession is finally getting on my nerves... the hospital is cutting everyone's hours and sending RNs and CNAs home all the time....like Wednesday morning when I get a phone call at 4:30am saying they have called me off (again). Yet we still have plenty of patients... which means that if you don't get sent home then your day is going to suck because you are going to have double the load that you would normally have.... ITS NOT FAIR!

MY CURRENT TIRADE IS THAT NO ONE IS JOINING MY CARNIVAL -- that makes me sad!!! Please join in... I will love you forever!

Enough from me.... its your turn!!
Grab the button, write a post, and link up here!!!

Just Add Walter



6 comments:

  1. I will be back tomorrow with my post.

    ReplyDelete
  2. don't you feel better now that you got that off your chest?! and oh my...broken ac in the summer?! the horror! i came home from vacation to a broken fridge!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I don't know what I would do without AC.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh my about your AC. Mine went out one summer as well (I live in Texas.) And I was also sick with BRONCHITIS (sp?) I wanted to die! Glad it's fixed!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I got my post up and linked. Thanks...

    ReplyDelete
  6. whew! next stop for you should be a day at the spa!

    ReplyDelete

"whatever you are, be a good one"
~Abraham Lincoln

Creative Commons License
Just Add Walter by Amy Walter is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-No Derivative Works 3.0 United States License.