Thursday, August 6, 2009

Thanks and Goodbye

well not good-bye forever... but I am leaving....

FOR VACATION!!!!

I have been so jealous of all of the vacations my bloggy friends have had this summer and have been itching to go on one myself...

Tomorrow we are heading to Charleston, SC for a few days (until Monday) and then heading to Jacksonville, FL (Monday-Friday). I am so excited to get away!

I have a couple of scheduled posts and will try to keep you guys updated while we are away...but posts may be few and far in between so I hope you don't miss me too much!

And BIG THANKS to everyone who participated in my carnival this week (including those who have told me you will participate next week) AND to my 4 new followers -- did anyone notice I am over 50 now?! WOW... I am touched! You guys are the best!


7 comments:

  1. Have a great trip! Safe travels. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Guess what?! Now I'm jealous of you! I hope you guys have a blast!

    ReplyDelete
  3. sure, I start following and you go on vacation! just teasing ;-) have a wonderful vacation!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh have a great time! I can't wait for my vacation either! Remember the sunscreen!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I am trying to become a follower and cannot believe I am not one yet!!! Every time I try to add myself it keeps kicking me off. I will keep trying but, just know you have one more follower...even if only in spirit. :)

    ReplyDelete

"whatever you are, be a good one"
~Abraham Lincoln

Creative Commons License
Just Add Walter by Amy Walter is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-No Derivative Works 3.0 United States License.