Friday, August 14, 2009

Vacation is over....

I talked a lot about our trip to Charleston... but haven't blogged about our time in Jacksonville, FL at all...

I bet you thought we didn't have any fun...
Well we did, and here is the proof:
We did a little tubing down the Ichetucknee River
We watched a little dog racing (and won some money) on Mr. Walter's 67th birthday!

And spent some time catching up (and having a few drinks) with our wonderful friend, Ed.

The vacation is over.
Now we are back in lovely Charlotte, NC with this sweet little girl:

I think I'm ok with that!


9 comments:

  1. awww good times!! and i bet the furbaby missed her mama!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm glad you had a fun trip! :) Vacations are the best!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Looks like y'all had a great time and OMG. . . your baby is adorable!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I bet the baby is so happy to see you! It looks like a wonderful vacation :-)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Glad you had a wonderful trip.... I know your little Gracie was happy to have you both back.

    ReplyDelete
  6. You had a great time didn't you. The pictures tell the story.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Glad that you guys had fun! I love all of the pictures!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Looks like such a fun vacation! her little pink and white outfit is so so cute!

    ReplyDelete

"whatever you are, be a good one"
~Abraham Lincoln

Creative Commons License
Just Add Walter by Amy Walter is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-No Derivative Works 3.0 United States License.