Thursday, August 13, 2009

Thursday Tirade

It’s that time of the week again. You know, time for the Thursday Tirade!

Did you have a tough week? Need some moral support from your bloggy friends? Well it’s time to vent…. to do a little whining. Or maybe your week was great… tell us all about your positive tirades and make us all jealous! Don’t forget to grab the button and link up to MckLinky at the bottom.

So most of you know I have been on vacation this week. When you are on vacation it is kind of hard to come up with a lot of tirades… but here goes nothing…

I spent my first night of vacation completely sick… aka literally running to the bathroom every 15-30 minutes. Then all the sudden it was over and I was fine… still not sure what happened… but glad it is over because it sucks being sick on vacation!

The second day of vacation I got a huge blister from wearing some super cute shoes I bought while in France over our honeymoon. Now I have to wear a big ol’ bandaid on my foot and that is NOT cute!

Somehow my husband convinced me to do an OYSTER SHOOTER our last night in Charleston. “All the locals do it” says the bartender. So we say, “Sure, we’ll try it… bring it on”

Photobucket

Apparently an oyster shooter is a RAW oyster, cocktail sauce and vodka…. Yes it was as nasty as it looks. Never again will I be tricked like that again.

Now it’s your turn! Let’s hear your stories!!

write a post, grab the button and link up!!

Just Add Walter



15 comments:

  1. That shot looks absolutely disgusting. Surprised you didn't get sick from that haha

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh my! you poor girl :-( blisters are the worst and that shot?! yikes!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Were you at Pearlz? I am a local and I have taken that shot one time. Never again.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh what a gross shot. Yucky. Hope you foot feels better. Love the new pictures on your side bar. What a cute dress. Have fun on your trip as the week goes on.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Sorry you're sick on vacation I can't even think about the raw oyster thing. My hubby loves them but I just can't. Feel better and enjoy.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I would have backed down from that challenge. That looks way too disgusting!

    ReplyDelete
  7. We were in fact at Pearlz!! good guess!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Don't you hate it when little things go wrong on vacation?? Ugh! :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Those oyster things look disgusting! That would have made me sick!

    I hate to be sick on vacation too! I was sick our last day at Disney World and our first day of the Disney Cruise. Then, my daughter got sick the 2nd day of the cruise...it was only a 3 day cruise!!!

    Love your blog!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Ha...I feel like my whole life is one big tyrant. I'd say the worst of the day is driving behind someone who was either drunk at 11am or mentally handicapped and stole the car. Not kidding.

    ReplyDelete
  11. uggghhhh! an oyster shooter???? NO! you brave brave girl!

    ReplyDelete
  12. I am so sorry you were sick & I cannot stand when cute shoes give blisters! You then have to decide whether the shoes are so cute that you risk the blisters or if it is just hopeless!! such an unfair predicament :(

    ReplyDelete
  13. Sick and THEN an oyster shooter. Oh no. Yuck. yuck. yuck. I hope you (and your little foot) feel better soon!

    ReplyDelete
  14. I would love to jump on board next week :) i might forget though, preggo brain. Thanks for making me smile today your blog is way cute!!!

    The Buzz
    Brandy

    ReplyDelete

"whatever you are, be a good one"
~Abraham Lincoln

Creative Commons License
Just Add Walter by Amy Walter is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-No Derivative Works 3.0 United States License.