Wednesday, September 23, 2009

Blogging Gear

Just for fun...
Here are some Blog inspired items I found on Etsy...


BLOOMERS DESIGNS Onesie: $9.00


FUN2WEAR2 Bib $5.99


PONYBOYPRESS Button $1.25

ACHARMEDOBSESSION Necklace Charm $7.95

KLACUSTOMCREATIONS
Necklace $24.90

Now if they had a dog tee shirt, I would definitely be buying it for Gracie... guess I'll keep my eyes open!

Hope everyone has a WONDERFUL weekend!!


23 comments:

  1. Hey thanks for visiting my blog!!! Your's looks adorable - can't wait to catch up on it!
    LOVE the blogging bib!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I seriously love that "follow me" necklace! And the bib is too funny! I ought to get my kids a shirt like that.

    ReplyDelete
  3. That "follow me" necklace is AWESOME! If you find a t-shirt for Gracie, let me know... I think Beckett and Meadow would look cute in that too. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. You should send a convo to some sellers, a lot of them are more than willing to do custom orders or find what you're wanting :-)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hahaha. I love that bib! That is my favorite.

    ReplyDelete
  6. You have a great weekend too. I need to get back and shop Etsy for Christmas. I really like the scrabble necklaces.

    ReplyDelete
  7. haha I think my favorite is my entire life is being blogged about. Oh so true. I love how people who know you have a blog always make mention of you posting things on your blog :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love the my whole life is blogged. LOL these are so cute!!

    visiting from sits

    ReplyDelete
  9. i love it!! all of them!! seriously may have to go purchase one!

    ReplyDelete
  10. This was a fun post. I hope you have a great weekend also. Love the blogging stuff.

    ReplyDelete
  11. I love that bib! Oh, it's a good thing I don't have a baby or I would have that on him (or her)!

    Hope you have a great weekend and a break from all of your studying!

    ReplyDelete
  12. I wish they made a teen size t-shirt like the onesie or bib. My teens are constantly rolling their eyes about my blog. Just came over from SITS! I'm a nurse too. Went through nursing school with 2 babies at the time. Pure torture! Hang in there you can do it! Have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  13. My first child is so getting that blogger onsie!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Thanks for your comment on my blog! It's so nice to meet you! I love your blog and I can't wait to read more!

    ReplyDelete
  15. btw, I got my post up on that kreativ award you gave me. Thanks for the fun! :)

    ReplyDelete
  16. I like that little button. I've definitely said that a couple times!

    ReplyDelete
  17. Those are so cute. I wanted to let you know that I gave you an award. Have a great weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  18. All cute... but that bib is my favorite!

    ReplyDelete
  19. OH MAN!!! I love all of this! I'm so glad you posted it! I'm in love with Etsy... but I can always use some help to head in the right direction! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  20. Great finds! I am SUCH a blog addict and Etsy lover it was a great start to my morning.

    Just stopping by from SITS and come visit me at: www.theclothdiaperreport.com
    Family friendly product reviews, giveaways, resources and articles!

    ReplyDelete

"whatever you are, be a good one"
~Abraham Lincoln

Creative Commons License
Just Add Walter by Amy Walter is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-No Derivative Works 3.0 United States License.