The other day I won this monogrammed cosmetic bag in a giveaway from
But then I decided I would use it as a pencil case for school

I bet all of my classmates are so jealous!!
I also won a couple of awards this week:

Sweet Brittany Ann @ Living in the Moment gave me this award. I have seen this award being passed around the blogosphere and was so sad no one was giving it to me... but now I have it... muhaha!! Thanks Brittany Ann!!
The rules:
I must list 7 things about myself...
1. I love cookie dough. I love it more than actual cookies. I could eat a whole role of cookie dough.... hmm.. now I am hungry.
2. I think that since I have dyed my hair brown I am a lot calmer than I was at as a blonde... other people have commented on this too.
3. While I study I listen to CDs of French songs and Italian songs... I can't understand them but they relax me.
4. I am CONSTANTLY losing things... especially my license and debit card... it drives my husband crazy but I am used to it by now
5. I did not know how to use the laundry machine until I was 20 yrs old. My mom would drive to my college and pick up my dirty laundry and return it pressed, folded/hanged every week. I was spoiled.
6. I love trying new things... You will almost never hear me say no to anything!
7. I believe in superstitions. Test days, football days, other important days always have some sort of ritual or clothing that MUST be worn or I feel completely crazy that day.
And now I must pass it on. This award goes to some of my brand new followers:
Drews Mom @ More Than Enough
Sheila @ Ma Vie Folle
Deyoder @ Keeping the Home Fires Burning
Sarah @ Living with (and beyond) Fibro
Ann @ Its the Little Things
Jessica @ Everybody loves a Southern Girl
****

And Jeannette @ "Cooler Ranch or Nacho Cheese?" gave me this award. I have never seen this award before so feel so lucky to receive it! Although dragons freak me out a little bit.
Because it has to do with "loyalty", I am going to give it to my top commenters!! These ladies make my day by all of their sweet/helpful/funny/inspiring comments and I can't thank them enough!!
Anna @ Southern Champagne Wishes
Kathie @ my net finds
Alicia @ It ain't easy being cheesy
Kassie @ The Girly Galivanter
And last but not least, I leave you with a couple of pictures of Gracie in one of her new outfits...


Don't you just love her??








Oh my goodness, Gracie is sooo precious! What an adorable dress! If only I could dress Oscar up!
ReplyDeleteThat pencil case is so fun! I used to love to get special things for school. It made studying and going to class so much better. I bet all of your classmates are jealous!
Loved reading your list and I'm totally with you on the cookie dough thing. I even love cookie dough ice cream! Okay, now I want some cookie dough.
Thank you so much for the cutie award! I've never seen this one either. I'm thrilled!
love the bag as a pencil case, so cute!!! omg, look at Gracie in that adorable new outfit...that is the cutest thing I've seen in a long time! she is so cute :-)
ReplyDeletecongratulations on your much deserved awards!!! thanks for being sweet and passing the loyalty award along to muah ;-)
oh that does make a cute pencil case!! and congrats and thanks!! what an awesome surprise!! and can i just say that little miss gracie looks ADORABLE in her new threads!!
ReplyDeleteLove the cosmetic/pencil case!! Gracie is precious!!
ReplyDeleteWhat a cute dog!
ReplyDeleteOkay, so first, thanks for the award.
Second? #1,#4, #7 I'm right there with ya babe! lol. I'm gonna work on my post now. lol. Probably will be up in a few days. :)
Generally I'm against clothing dogs, but for reals your dog looks insanely cute in those pics.
ReplyDeleteAlso I love listening to Shakira in Spanish when I write. Totally soothing.
Great idea to use the make-up bag as a pencil case!! I prefer cookie dough to cookies too, there is just something so delicious about it!
ReplyDeleteWinner Winner. Congrats to you. I so love that dog of yours. I saw a cute Halloween coat time of thing at Wal-mart today. I wish I had a dog to put it in. Thanks for my award. I am very honored to have it. I will pass it on soon.
ReplyDeleteGood luck on your test tomorrow. I know you will do great. ;)
ReplyDeleteAmy, thank you for stopping over at my blog.
ReplyDeleteGracie is so cute. My Skye is a Cairn Terrier.
I lost my Yorkie last year at age 14. We have had Westie's too. My daughter has my grand puppy Charlie who is a Westie. Skye is what Toto was in the Wizard of OZ only lighter in color. I didn't want to replace the memories of my dogs so my kids talked me into the Cairn. We love her so much. Thanks for stopping over. You blog looks wonderful and I look forward to getting to know you. Debby