Friday was a rare day. No classes AND no work.
This flea market has approx. 2500 vendors and approx. 500,000 visitors every Labor Day weekend. They also have a flea market on Memorial Day but it isn't as big. I have a ton of relatives in Hillsville, VA so we used to go every year but I haven't been in years. It was so much fun!
Please excuse my appearance in all of the below pictures.. I was a hot sticky mess!
free monogramming on these necklaces...
cute country crafts
Some of my relatives even own part of the flea market:
You can pretty much find anything:







Looks like a fun time. Have a great Monday.
ReplyDeleteI have not been to a flea market in eons! Looks like fun. And, didn't think you looked like a hot, sticky mess!
ReplyDeleteEnjoyed the sink :o)
That looks like a blast! Love flea markets. Your jeans in the pics are super cute btw.
ReplyDeleteWhat a blast!
ReplyDeleteI am jealous! I love poking around flea markets. That is a good activity for Fall!!
ReplyDeleteI love strolling through flea markets. Every summer when we go home to Austria to visit my hubby's family, I always go to a few. Although, I rarely buy stuff these days...
ReplyDeleteThat looks like so much fun! I love flea markets, antique stores, everything like that!
ReplyDeleteThe kitchen sink... ha ha ha... that makes me giggle! I'm a four-year-old or something! :) We went to a big Flea Market on Oahu... but I haven't been to one since. Looks like you had a great time! :)
ReplyDeleteI had never heard of this until my coworker told me about it - she and her husband went to it. Looks like fun! I'll have to add it to my list. LOVE that you found a kitchen sink!
ReplyDelete