Yes, Amy--while I am NOT ready, Ed (hubby) certainly IS.
Actually, come to think of it 'football widowhood' isn't all THAT bad--why?
*He's too busy watching football to bug me for se....er, 'coffee'. Yeah, that's it, coffee.
*He's also busy yelling at the T.V. instead of at me--not that he's a big yeller anyway...but still.
*I have the computer all to myself.
*He's not as cranky.
*I can just throw a troth with slop in front of him and he's happy to eat it. Who cares about food when your favorite team is winning?
*I know that with football, Autumn is just around the corner which means cooler weather and HALLOWEEN (yes!) aren't far behind.
*For five months, we have free reign to do as we please: dance naked from the roof tops, garden pantiless, bar hop, club hop, meet exotic men in ports all over the world--okay, I don't do any of that. But a few good books can fuel your imagination.
I'm sure there are many other perks to being a football widow. So, ladies--just go with it. Remember, come February when all is said and done--they owe us BIG TIME for leaving them alone for five months.
Bring on the homeruns!
It is homeruns, isn't it????
Peace, love and happiness, ~Jo "Diary Of A Sad Housewife"
I'm a 30-something year old RN and southern girl. I hope you enjoy my blog and please don't forget to leave a comment (or become a follower) to let me know you stopped by.
Gracie
This is my sweet, hyper "fur" baby, Gracie. She is 8 years old but still very much acts like a puppy. She loves to wear clothes (seriously loves it!) and even though she drives me crazy at times, I cannot imagine not having her in my life. All she has to do is look up at me with those sweet brown eyes and I just melt.
Go Deacons!!!
I am an avid WFU lover. Our mascot drives a harley...
what about yours?
yay for football season!!
ReplyDeleteI am so happy that college football has started up! Not sure how I'll feel once today is over, but at this moment, a girl can still hope. :)
ReplyDeleteHOpe they won and you had a fun time.
ReplyDeleteThe answer to your title is YES!!! Woo hooo.
ReplyDeleteYes, Amy--while I am NOT ready, Ed (hubby) certainly IS.
ReplyDeleteActually, come to think of it 'football widowhood' isn't all THAT bad--why?
*He's too busy watching football to bug me for se....er, 'coffee'. Yeah, that's it, coffee.
*He's also busy yelling at the T.V. instead of at me--not that he's a big yeller anyway...but still.
*I have the computer all to myself.
*He's not as cranky.
*I can just throw a troth with slop in front of him and he's happy to eat it. Who cares about food when your favorite team is winning?
*I know that with football, Autumn is just around the corner which means cooler weather and HALLOWEEN (yes!) aren't far behind.
*For five months, we have free reign to do as we please: dance naked from the roof tops, garden pantiless, bar hop, club hop, meet exotic men in ports all over the world--okay, I don't do any of that. But a few good books can fuel your imagination.
I'm sure there are many other perks to being a football widow. So, ladies--just go with it. Remember, come February when all is said and done--they owe us BIG TIME for leaving them alone for five months.
Bring on the homeruns!
It is homeruns, isn't it????
Peace, love and happiness,
~Jo
"Diary Of A Sad Housewife"
hope you had a BLAST!!
ReplyDeleteYay for Football season, for sure! :) I can't believe how this year has flown by!
ReplyDelete