Thursday, September 3, 2009

Thursday Tirade

How has your week been so far?

Need to vent? Need to tell us how great it was?

Come join us in the Thursday Tirade

Just Add Walter

I'm sure you guys are dying to know what happened with the Ebay situation. Well I got a few more emails (but no package yet)... here they are:

Seller: Did you receive the sweaters as of yet?
I would think you would have...Please let me know so I can get everything fixed! Thanks so much!

Me: I have not received anything yet. What day did you mail out the
items? Are you sure you sent me something and didn't send the
other buyer both items?

Seller: I will check in with her as well...thanks

Me: (no reply)

Seller (a few hours later): She just emailed me and did say she received both! She said she would get out back to me! Again I am really sorry I have never done this one before! I will let you know when I receive them back!

Me: (no reply as of yet).

So basically the other buyer is not sending me the stuff directly... she is sending it back to the seller... so I have to wait even longer to get my items! SO FRUSTRATING!!!!!!!!!

Also, we JUST got our washer fixed yesterday... you will remember from last thursday that it was broken... well hubby wanted me to wait until he got back from out of town to call a plumber because he was convinced he could fix it... well he couldn't fix it (not a surprise there)... my husband is many things but a plumber he is not! So the plumber came out wednesday and fixed it... I have almost 2 weeks of dirty clothes that are currently piling out of my closet... so guess what you know I will be doing all weekend!

In GOOD news: FOOTBALL SEASON is starting THIS WEEKEND!!! who is excited?!? I AM, I AM!! Can't wait to show you guys pictures from the first tailgate!!

Also, last week I lost a follower... this week I have gained 7 more! Thanks to all my new followers! I have visited most of you but some of you don't have an active profile so I can't see your blogs! Send me a link if you get a chance!

ok, now it is your turn!
Write a post, grab the button and link up at the bottom!

Just Add Walter






14 comments:

  1. That is so crazy and my blood would be boiling by now! It is not a good week for Lilly apparently. I ordered a dress online from a reputable store and they sent me the same style, wrong color/print. Now I have to ship it back and I cannot find the correct dress anywhere in my size! Oh, well. Hope you get your Lilly soon and post pictures!

    ReplyDelete
  2. you are waaaay more patient than i am!! how frustrating that would be!! but yay for new followers! we love you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I hope you get your stuff from ebay soon! I'm so sorry that happened and I would be so frustrated too :-(

    ReplyDelete
  4. So are you a big college football fan? My college was never very good at the football thing so I never got into it. I am more an NFL fan so I've been enjoying the preseason! My husband goes to LSU now so I guess I might start to care. Or maybe not! haha. Who knows.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Grrrr. I love ordering stuff on-line, but I hate it when things like that happen. Yay for the 7 new followers!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. That is so frustrating! I hope you get your package soon!

    Ha, that's great that your hubby thought he was a plumber too. He gets an "A" for effort. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow what a mess with your package. I do not know why the person who got your stuff just doesn't send it to you. Yeah for the washer being fixed. Have a great day.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi, Amy--I'm Jo and I made my way here via Lori's blog ('The Peterson Family').

    And....you now have one more follower. ;) Your blog is honest and endearing. Love it.

    I hope all your annoyances iron themselves out and I wish you a great holiday weekend--I'll be back soon.

    Peace, love and happiness,
    ~Jo
    "Diary Of A Sad Housewife"

    ReplyDelete
  9. I think my washer caught the sick washer bug from yours!

    That whole Ebay thing is really frustrating...I hope she's refunding your money since its been such a headache for you.

    ReplyDelete
  10. I agree with Aimee. Ask for a refund!

    My whine tonight is about my sore and achy muscles from the September Shred Challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Wow, that would about make me go batty!! I hope it works out for you. Maybe she is a ghost? Just a thought.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Here's where you lose me. Football season is bad news. VERY bad news.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Football season and you are excited, huh? You should join our house then! I never see my husband on Sunday's so I could actually do without football! LOL

    I just found your blog from My Three Bubs! I'm following you! :)

    ReplyDelete
  14. You think she would have checked that before emailing you, or the person on the other end would have emailed when they receive both of the packages! What a headache! Sorry you have to deal with that.

    Sorry about the washer, hope it doesn't take all weekend.

    Have a wonderful weekend :)

    ReplyDelete

"whatever you are, be a good one"
~Abraham Lincoln

Creative Commons License
Just Add Walter by Amy Walter is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-No Derivative Works 3.0 United States License.