Wednesday, September 2, 2009

A tree of a different color

The holiday season is coming...

Who knew there were so many Christmas tree colors to choose from...

Which one would you choose?
Personally I am a traditional girl... a nice evergreen color for me!

View other people's pictures at:

Don't forget to join us for the Thursday Tirade right here at JUST ADD WALTER tomorrow!!!

Just Add Walter



31 comments:

  1. Thanks for the sweet comment.... I love Garden Ridge!! I am definitely loving the bright blue or gray tree!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well, I'm sure my kids would love the colored ones, but I like the more traditional GREEN! lol

    ReplyDelete
  3. That is crazy, I'm all about the original I guess. Perhaps it's boring, but trees are green!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I have got to go to Garden Ridge this weekend to check out their decorations!

    I too, love traditional tree colors. I always get a real tree for the main tree, but I confess to having a few other trees around that are artificial.

    Most are green, but I did buy a white one last year that was pre-lit with colored lights. I'm not sure what came over me, but I do kind of like it now!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Purple! It's my favorite color. :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow.. that's like the skittles of Christmas trees! But wait, I'm not ready- its not even Halloween yet!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. That kind of reminds me of the trees from the Peanuts' Christmas special...

    ReplyDelete
  8. My aunt has a really pretty white tree every year...but I am Jewish so I express myself through menorahs lol

    ReplyDelete
  9. Wow! I definitely love the natural green too! LOL! Happy WW :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. I think all those colors are fun... but for I want a traditional green one when it comes to a Christmas tree! :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. i can't believe christmas stuff is already out!! that's insane!! but i'd love a hot pink tree... my husband, not so much!

    ReplyDelete
  12. the colored ones look fun! I'd never choose it for my living room though....

    ReplyDelete
  13. Pink for me, of course! Although, the red is bright and cheery too.

    Happy WW!

    ReplyDelete
  14. I like just the normal green trees, but then adding lots of fun bright ornaments! I can't believe there is a blue Christmas tree!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Those are crazy! But like you, I gotta stick with the traditional green.

    ReplyDelete
  16. I have to admit, those are kinda really fun to look at. Like maybe a fun tree for a guest room or something?! I don't know what color I'd pick. They're all so great!

    ReplyDelete
  17. I didn't know they came in all those colors either! I think I'd pick a yellow one b/c it's my favorite color.

    http://atticgirl.blogspot.com/2009/09/wordless-wednesday-fall-is-on-its-way.html

    ReplyDelete
  18. I'm with you. Give me a nice green one anyday!

    ReplyDelete
  19. Of COURSE you can join us at Shredding in September!
    http://septshred.blogspot.com
    I just need your e-mail - you can e-mail me your (daily) posts and I will upload them to the blog!
    sarahviz@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  20. All Ready.... It is not even Halloween yet. I love pink and would love to have a fun pink tree. But I will end up with a normal green one. My husband wants to cut one down this year...

    ReplyDelete
  21. I am traditional too! Plus, I could from the land of the Christmas tree so...I can't like any other color:-)

    ReplyDelete
  22. Evergreen for me, thanks. LOL Maybe it's because I hail from the Evergreen State? Though, my daughter does have her very own cardboard tree that she can decorate herself when she's a little older :)

    ReplyDelete
  23. I'm definitely a green gal :) I like a nice green tree with some snow-sprayed branch tips :)

    ReplyDelete
  24. That's just crazy.... Here is another vote for the old fashion green chrismas trees...

    ReplyDelete
  25. i have to stick with the traditional green!
    if i had a little girl i would get a little pink one to go in her room at christmas time! ;) or if i had a boy, a little blue tree! how fun!!

    ReplyDelete
  26. I'm a traditionalist... I really like the big, evergreen tree that drops needles all over my floor.

    Part of the holidays is having to vacuum around the tree every day. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  27. We are Jewish - so we have a Hanukkah bush. That might mean I could pick up a bright blue tree!

    ReplyDelete
  28. Oh noooooo! Tell me it isn't sooooo! Christmas decorations already?

    Ok, if I have to choose.... PINK!

    ReplyDelete
  29. I'll admit it, I have a little pink tree. Bought it last year because it made me happy...we also get a real green tree for the living room. :D

    ReplyDelete
  30. I'm cringing in embarrasement, but I actually bought a hot purple tree with sparkles last year in the afte Christmas sales!! :) For my regular tree, I prefer the regular green color, but I couldn't help going with something fun too. My mom is allergic to real trees, so we always had the fake ones growing up...but luckily not the aluminum ones!!

    ReplyDelete

"whatever you are, be a good one"
~Abraham Lincoln

Creative Commons License
Just Add Walter by Amy Walter is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-No Derivative Works 3.0 United States License.