Thanks again for all the advice. I am not working again until Thursday so I will let you know what happens and what I did about my co-worker...
Until then... I wanted to share my wish list with you!
Here are some items I have been coveting lately...
The best thing about them is they are all $100 or less!
Lilly Pulitzer Large Agenda
Price: $24.95

Jessie Steele Pink Poppy Fields Apron
Price: $32.95

"The Shirt Dress"
This one is from Forever 21
Price: $26.90

Vineyard Vines Wake Forest Tote
Price: $95
(check out the cute detail)


Cute Rain/Snow Boots
These are from Target
Price: $24.99

Last but definitely not least....
My most coveted item:
Tiffany & Co. Bow Pendant
Price: $100

What's on your wish list??
PS: Can you believe it is already SEPTEMBER??!







The shirt dress is awesome. It is hard to find cute dresses with sleeves. This one takes the cake! Great find.
ReplyDeleteooh, great list! :-) I can't believe it is September!!!
ReplyDeleteI want that planner too!! I have to start on my Christmas list soon!!!
ReplyDeleteThat's a cute dress at a great price! Good find!
ReplyDeleteI love your list! That Lilly planner is the cutest and I think I'm in love with that apron! And that Tiffany bow pendant is just perfection (then again, isn't everything Tiffany?)
ReplyDeleteP.S. I posted about the lovely award that you gave me on my blog today! Thank you again!
I like your dress, apron and boots. I would not mind a pair of rain boots either. I so love Target. I know September just came upon me.
ReplyDeleteOooh, I want it all!!
ReplyDeleteI am seriously swooning over that bow necklace! It is adorable!
ReplyDeleteI love the apron, shirtdress and BOOTS!
ReplyDeleteLove that shirt dress. Am buying to tomorrow. Just don't tell Husby.
ReplyDeleteThe bow pendant, boots and dress...too cute!
ReplyDeleteI love, love, love that apron! And the boots are super cute too. :-)
ReplyDeleteLove the shirt dress! What a great find.
ReplyDeleteI big puffy heart that pendant!
ReplyDelete