It's time for the Thursday Tirade
Need to get something off your chest? Have some major pet peeves that are just driving you crazy?
Have you have the best week ever? Lets hear all about it...
The Lord only knows how I have made it through this week (or if I will make it to the end). Of course I may have had an AWESOME WEEKEND but the lack of studying is now kicking my butt.
Did I mention I am taking THREE BIOLOGY classes this semester?? What in the world was I thinking? Oh, that's right... I didn't really have a choice. I am in nursing school afterall.
So my week breaks down like this:
- Monday: LABOR DAY: no class (study, study, study)
- Tuesday: classes all day (study, study, study @ night)
- Wednesday: lab (3 hours), Anatomy and Physiology TEST
- Thursday: Microbiology TEST
- Friday: Medical Terminology QUIZ + WORK (12 hour shift!!!!)
- Saturday: FOOTBALL!!
In micro lab this week we had to label the phases of mitosis by viewing an onion root and I totally felt like I was reliving part of the movie Twilight except unfortunately Edward Cullen was NOT in my class... what a shame...
We can do extra credit throughout the year in microbiology. The class is so freaking hard we are going to need all the extra credit we can get... well anyway, I turned in my first extra credit assignment and received NO CREDIT for it since I stapled the papers together and didn't use a paper clip... REALLY!? I won't be making that mistake again.. ARG!!
Whew... I feel a lot better...
And in positive news incase you needed to hear some:
Since our football tailgate was so awesome last week, someone anonymously donated enough money to buy all of our food for this upcoming football game!! How nice is that?!
OK, now its your turn!!
Write a post, grab the button and link up at the bottom!!!








Okay, first of all that is absolutely ridiculous that you didn't get your extra credit because you stapled the papers! What is wrong with the professor? Do they think they're teaching elementary school?!
ReplyDeleteSecond, I love that you got to re-enact part of Twilight, even if Edward Cullen was nowhere to b found! You are totally making me want to watch it again right now! Can't wait until New Moon!
That's awesome about your food! How great is that? You guys do have an awesome tailgate!
Talk about a power trip! Who knew paper clips were superior to staples? Holy cow. What a bummer.
ReplyDeleteWhat a week! Really? No paper clip no credit? That stinks!!! I would have been so mad!
ReplyDeleteShoot, I forgot about this... I so could have had a tirade about my dryer being broken! Seriously ~ no credit b/c you stapled??? Good grief...
ReplyDeleteHello Amy,
ReplyDeleteSorry I did not join in this week. I just had a special post for today. I hope you come by tomorrow for my Round Robin.
I'm scared for you and microbiology.
ReplyDeleteI am not sure if the theory also works with girls. Are you crazy? If so, then I guess the theory is true!
Hi, Amy! Just want to thank you for always stopping by my blog--I'm afraid I've been neglectful in doing the same lately.
ReplyDeleteEspecially since you've inspired so many great posting ideas!
Sheesh, your life is like one of those 'Do you need to get-away?' commercials!
Well, if you do--stop by Riverside, CA. and pick me up...I'm not fussy, I'll go anywhere.
Will start packing.
::Dusts off suitcase in garage::
Peace, love and happiness,
~Jo
"Diary Of A Sad Housewife"
You never did tell us how all of the tests went...fill us in!!!
ReplyDelete