Sunday, September 13, 2009

Weekend Recap/Test Update

Well this weekend, we WON!!
...and I got my picture taken with the Demon Deacon... all in all a great weekend!

Also, for anyone (besides sweet Jessica) that was wondering how I did on my two tests last week... here are my test scores:

Anatomy and Physiology: 97
Microbiology: 94

So yay for my first two A's of nursing school!

Justin is going to be out of town again this whole week (visiting all of you wonderful people near Dallas, TX)... so I am leaving it up to all of you to keep me company!!


20 comments:

  1. Yay! Yay! Yay!

    Congratulations on your A's and the big win!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can't imagine how difficult nursing school is. Way to go!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great job!!! You're off to a great start in nursing school :-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congrats~ I have a nurse friend, so I know those tests are not easy!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yay! Congrats on the tests ~ you're a smart cookie! Great football pics! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great test scores! The game looks like lots of fun, glad your team won.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Such a cute picture of you with Demon Deacon! I love it! Y'all look like you have so much fun at the games!

    Congratulations on your tests! My best friend is in nursing school and I always hear about how hard the tests are! Yay for A's!

    ReplyDelete
  8. YEAh on your test. I will be here for you.

    ReplyDelete
  9. yay!!!!!!! congrats girl!!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Congrats on the awesome test grades!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Congrats for your A's!!! Congrats on the WF win too, how fun that you got your picture taken with the Deacon!

    ReplyDelete
  12. congrats girlie! lovin the photos too.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Congrats on your A's you little smarty pants!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  14. Congrats! I loved Microbiology...although, it did make me a bit of a germaphobe.

    ReplyDelete
  15. Looks like fun! {Even more so if I liked football. LOL}

    Congrats on your A's!! =D

    ReplyDelete

"whatever you are, be a good one"
~Abraham Lincoln

Creative Commons License
Just Add Walter by Amy Walter is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-No Derivative Works 3.0 United States License.