I am Gracie Cottontail today!
My mommy loves this costume because she can use it at Halloween, Easter, and Christmas
She thinks its funny at Christmas because then I look like this guy:

There is quite the resemblance
What do you guys think?
Or did you think I looked cuter as a BEE?

Let me know in a comment below!
love,
Gracie
PS: I haven't finalized my Halloween plans yet... I might go to a party or I may just help pass out candy to trick or treaters. Hopefully I will get a lot of treats myself... I won a giveaway over at Cole's blog that will guarantee treats but I'm hoping for even more from mommy and daddy!







OMG I am just LOVING this costume!!! Gracie looks freaking adorable, awwwww. Too cute for words =)
ReplyDeleteOh WOW!!!! The bunny is in the lead for me so far. Its gona be hard to top that one!!
ReplyDeleteWhat a cute bunny!! I do really like the bee costume though. :-)
ReplyDeleteohhhh how cute!! she looks adorable! but i think i like the bee a tad bit more...either way she is too dang cute!!
ReplyDeleteThat's one of my favorite Christmas movies...but the bee is my fav costume so far...
ReplyDeleteThe bee is still holding strong at #1 for me. Gracie is a very good model.
ReplyDeleteIt's cute, but I like the bee more for Halloween :-) This is great for Easter! ;-)
ReplyDeleteOh dear, this furbaby is just so dang cute! You are killing me with these costumes! I love both, but I think I ♥ the bee just a tiny bit more. I don't think you could go wrong with either, though. ;)
ReplyDeleteTHe bunny costume is hysterical! She also looks adorable as a bee...but you are right...it is perfect for christmas, easter AND halloween...what could be better!!!?!? HAHA
ReplyDeleteSO, so adorable. But the bee just is a tad bit cuter.
ReplyDeleteADORABLE!! i like the bee more! ;)
ReplyDeletethe bunny is super cute too though.
OMG! This is the cutest thing ever! I love both! Can't decide lol:)
ReplyDeletexx
Oh man! Soooo stinking cute! I adore these costumes!
ReplyDeletefrom the look of it, your pup is like mine a little. my delilah HATES having hats on her head. she LOVES clothes, but the bunny ears would make her cower like your gracie. she seems happier as a bee. :)
ReplyDeleteThanks for stopping by my blog. Yours is adorable!
ReplyDeleteBoy oh boy are you going to be in trouble if dogs take over the world!!!
ReplyDeleteBut super cute anyway!!!
I thought of Ralphie when I saw the pic on the status update. Both are cute. Have to say I kinda like the Bee antennaes!
ReplyDeleteThey both are so cute, but I am kind of partial to bees. I haven't figured out my dog Lola's costume...she really doesn't care much for anything on her head! Thanks for stopping by to dance. I love the idea of women all over dancing away in their kitchens, living rooms, etc.
ReplyDeleteThat's hilarious!!! As soon as I saw the first picture I thought of the Christmas Story right away. That's so funny you included that picture. I love both costumes but I think I like the bee a bit more. It's the stinger that seals the deal. :)
ReplyDeleteI still like the bee so far... This is cute also...
ReplyDeleteBoth are really cute! But I think Gracie, so far, looks best as a Bee!
ReplyDeleteLOL. So cute! I love dressing my cat up for Halloween. This year she is a Princess :)
ReplyDeleteOh no, another Ralphie! I still like the Bee the best so far.
ReplyDeleteOh dear! These are both too cute. I think the bee may be my favorite because I like the antennae!
ReplyDeleteawwww that is the cutest little pooch!!!!
ReplyDeleteTOOOO CUTE!!!!! The bunny def has my vote!
ReplyDeleteHey Gracie,
ReplyDeleteBentley and Lexus, better known as The Munchkins, here. You are very adorable in your bunny and bee costumes. We aren't sure which one we like best. Lexi is partial to the bee costume because she is going as a little bumble bee! We can't wait to see the rest of the costumes to choose from!
Chihuahua kisses,
The Munchkins
Looking very cute and different. Nice effort.
ReplyDelete