Saturday, October 24, 2009

Bzzzzz....

I'm a BEE... Bzzzzzzzzz....

Don't worry I won't sting you. I might give you lots of kisses though.

Hey, Mr. Pumpkin... what are you looking at??

Bzzzz....Bzzzz....

I'M A BEE!

What do you guys think of my first costume??

I have 5 more costumes to show you so please check back every day and tell me what you think. Whichever costume gets the most comments is the one I will wear on Halloween!

Love,
Gracie

PS: My mommy has gotten a few awards and I am so proud of her.

Received this award from Leah @ Thinking out Loud
And

Photobucket
This award requires you to answer some questions about yourself. I have actually already received this award once before, so you can view my answers HERE

***
Received this award from The Buzz

Photobucket

I have already had this award too. You can view some honest things about me HERE

***

Received this award from Blair at Reasonably Swanky
***
And last but not least this award from Kathie and My Net Finds

***
Anyone who comments this week on ANY of my costumes gets to have ALL of these awards for themselves.

Thanks for your help in helping me pick out my costume for Halloween

UPDATE: You can wait to cast a final vote until the end (I will have reminders on EACH post reminding you of my previous outfits) but would love if you would tell me each day what you feel about todays costume!


22 comments:

  1. Gracie, you look ADORABLE!!! You make a fabulous bee. Tell your mom that she's really popular to get all those awards. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ok...so of course she looks adorable. She is going to look adorable in everything, however I have to say that I think there is going to beeee (no pun intended) a better costume for her ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. By the way, check out Jenn's blog to possibly get some other ideas =)

    http://867-53oh9.blogspot.com/2009/10/why-dogs-hate-halloween.html

    ReplyDelete
  4. She does look cute as a Bumblebee!
    Congrats on all the awards.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh the bee is too cute! Can't wait to see what is next.

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is cute. I like the pumpkin looking at Gracie. I will stop by each day and on the last day can we vote? I do not want to vote until I see all of them. Have a great day...

    ReplyDelete
  7. Gracie is a sweet bee, but I do have to seem them all before I can vote. Now what exactly are her plans on Halloween, does she have a party to go to :).

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love the bee!!! Cant wait to see whats next!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thanks for stopping by my blog!! My little Katybug is going to be a prisoner this year. I always think of the bee costume for her though, since she is a BUGG. The kids just thought prisoner was more fitting, and they are right.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Gracie looks soooooooooo cute!!! I think I'll love all of them :-)

    ReplyDelete
  11. She looks adorable, Amy, but I can't wait to see the rest!

    ReplyDelete
  12. wow congrats on all the awards!! I LOVE the bee costume, way too cute!!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Oh Gracie you are quite a cute bee, but there might be something cuter! :o)
    Can't wait to see the rest!

    ReplyDelete
  14. cutest bee i think i've ever seen!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Oh my gosh, she is SO ADORABLE!!! Can't wait to see what the other costumes are!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Love the costume. She looks great!

    P.S. I think you look like Casey Wilson from SNL (that's a compliment, she's such a cutie).
    http://images.eonline.com/eol_images/Entire_Site/20090914/293.SNL.wilson.casey.lc.091409.jpg

    ReplyDelete
  17. hi!! thanks for finding my blog hun! :) I love your little yorkie! We also have a little love, named Mac...he's our yorkie. What a hand-full he is. But, we love him.

    ReplyDelete
  18. Gracie is so photogenic! I love the one of her looking at the jack-o-lantern! It is adorable.

    ReplyDelete

"whatever you are, be a good one"
~Abraham Lincoln

Creative Commons License
Just Add Walter by Amy Walter is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-No Derivative Works 3.0 United States License.