Gracie cannot wait for Halloween.

She has her jack-o-lantern and is ready for some tricks or treats.
The only problem??

She can't decide on a costume...
There are just too many to choose from...
So over the next few days she is going to play dress-up and show off all of her costume options
Whichever costume gets the most comments will win and that is what she will wear on Halloween night!
awwwwwwwwwww!!!! I wish that pumpkin would let me take pictures of her like that! course Pumpkin isn't a dog...dogs are much better about that stuff :-) she's so darn cute!!!
ReplyDeleteShe is SO cute!!!
ReplyDeleteShe is too cute!! Can't wait to see the costumes.
ReplyDeletei want to kiss her nose!
ReplyDeletei cannot wat to see the choices.
She is so adorable!! And you just won my giveaway for Gracie!!! Congrats! :-)
ReplyDeleteHow cute!!!! My pug is usually superman :o)
ReplyDeleteShe has got to be the CUTEST furbaby ever!!! Can't wait to see the costumes!
ReplyDeleteShe is adorable. I can't wait to see what she has up her sleeve!
ReplyDeletesuch a cutie can't wait to see the costumes!!
ReplyDeleteI wonder what the costumes will be?? We had that trouble of choosing over at our house too (the kids ) :) Fun.
ReplyDeletelove these pictures of gracie!!!
ReplyDeleteShe should be a pumpkin.
Oh.my.goodness, Amy! You & Gracie crack me up.
ReplyDeleteoh my gosh. cutest pictures ever.. "Hey Ma, Where's my treats!?" LOVE IT!!!
ReplyDeleteLOVE IT!!! Agh! I just got my Gracie dog a costume yesterday!! She's going to be snow white!! :) I want her to hold her jackolantern like that too!!
ReplyDeletecute!! i can't wait to see! she's so adorable, i just know she's going to look fabulous no matter what!
ReplyDeleteGracie!! You are too cute! I hope you get lot's of doggie treats.
ReplyDeleteI love this post. How did you get her to hold the pumpkin? I can't wait to choose. I also wanted to say congrats on your win @ Cole's place.
ReplyDeleteOh I meant to say chose. Oops...
ReplyDeleteoh my gosh!! this is the cutest ever!!
ReplyDeletei wish my gussy would do this! i would totally take him trick-or-treating to the grandparents houses! ;)
have a great weekend sweet girl!
Yay! Can't wait!
ReplyDeleteThis is so adorable! Gracie is such a cutie! I can't decide what Paisley should be either. I need to start thinking of options! :o)
ReplyDeleteSweet, looking forward to the fashion show!
ReplyDeleteOMG your dog is adorable. I love how she just held that in her mouth the whole time while you took pictures. She was being patient with you....She would be cute in a pumpkin costume =)
ReplyDeleteNice prepation for Halloween, Graccy you did nice job. and she is lookin very cute.
ReplyDeleteHow did you get her to carry her little pumpkin? She is so good! I wish I could get Oscar to do that!
ReplyDeleteOhhhh Gracie, you are getting me all excited for Halloween. Although here in Australia, it's not as popular as in the USA but I had a great Halloween several years ago when I did visit America...
ReplyDelete