Love his expression...he's a 'doll face' if there ever was one.
My Wednesday entry is posted...it is Halloween black & white...with color added here and there. Come by if you can find time, I'd love to have you visit with me today. Here is where you'll find my photos shared! I also have a Halloween TREAT for you on my sidebar if you care to grab and run with it. :o)
Okay... one more then I'll shut up... You can see our homemade Deacon costume in my WW from last week: http://mombyfaith.blogspot.com/2009/10/i-facesmostly-ww-favorite-things.html (My husband went to Auburn, so our younger son was Aubie the Tiger.) Just thought you might like to check it out! :)
I'm a 30-something year old RN and southern girl. I hope you enjoy my blog and please don't forget to leave a comment (or become a follower) to let me know you stopped by.
Gracie
This is my sweet, hyper "fur" baby, Gracie. She is 8 years old but still very much acts like a puppy. She loves to wear clothes (seriously loves it!) and even though she drives me crazy at times, I cannot imagine not having her in my life. All she has to do is look up at me with those sweet brown eyes and I just melt.
Go Deacons!!!
I am an avid WFU lover. Our mascot drives a harley...
what about yours?
LOL, very cute!
ReplyDeleteOh, what a cutie!!
ReplyDeleteHow cute! Happy WW!
ReplyDeleteHe's adorable! And I love the tee!
ReplyDeleteHe's cute, great tee
ReplyDeleteWhat a cutie!!!
ReplyDeleteWhat a little flirt!
ReplyDeleteCute and what a message on the kid's tee. Loved it!
ReplyDeleteLove his expression...he's a 'doll face' if there ever was one.
ReplyDeleteMy Wednesday entry is posted...it is Halloween black & white...with color added here and there. Come by if you can find time, I'd love to have you visit with me today. Here is where you'll find my photos shared! I also have a Halloween TREAT for you on my sidebar if you care to grab and run with it. :o)
Ladies....be ready.
ReplyDeleteHow cute! It's so cute when a little boy wears these shirts but can you imagine an adult?? Yikes!
ReplyDeleteHe is just too cute!
ReplyDeleteholy adorableness! So Stinking Cute!!
ReplyDeletetotally cute.
ReplyDeleteLMAO! Total babe magnet right there.
ReplyDeletethat second picture is perfect! hahaha. what a doll!
ReplyDeleteWhat a cute little heartbreaker!!
ReplyDeleteHa ha ha! I think that shirt was MADE for him! :D
ReplyDeleteOMG!!! Just saw your mascot pic - that's my mascot too!!! Go Deacs!!!!!!!! (My son actually dressed up as him last year!)
ReplyDeleteOkay... one more then I'll shut up... You can see our homemade Deacon costume in my WW from last week: http://mombyfaith.blogspot.com/2009/10/i-facesmostly-ww-favorite-things.html (My husband went to Auburn, so our younger son was Aubie the Tiger.) Just thought you might like to check it out! :)
ReplyDeletehaha! he is so cute, he definitely deserves that shirt!
ReplyDeleteLove it!!!!!!
ReplyDeleteSo cute! He will be a hottie when he gets older!
ReplyDeleteGreat shirt :) really cute pic. happy WW
ReplyDeleteHAHAHA He's going to break some hearts!
ReplyDelete@RachelFerrucci
http://mamarucci.wordpress.com/2009/08/12/wordlesswednesday/
What a funny shirt. If you have any test this week. I wanted to wish you luck on them. Have a great day.
ReplyDeleteHow cute! He is definitely going to be a heartbreaker!
ReplyDelete