Wednesday, October 14, 2009

Giveaway Winner

The winner
of the Monogrammed Scarf/Glove set


CGBG is pregnant (25 weeks) and has the cutest baby bump so you guys should go check out her website!
CGBG, please contact me at justaddwalter(@)gmail(.)com and I will get you in touch with MSB

***
Once again for those of you who didn't win anything... I am starting ANOTHER giveaway later this week so STAY TUNED!!
***
And there will be NO Thursday Tirade tomorrow... we will resume next week!


5 comments:

  1. Congrats to the winner (and on her pregnancy!)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Came across your blog today and love it! Definitely a follower!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats to the winner! What a great giveaway! :o)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congratulations to the winner, winner!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yeah to your winner. It is fun to be PG. I will be back for your Thursday fun soon...

    ReplyDelete

"whatever you are, be a good one"
~Abraham Lincoln

Creative Commons License
Just Add Walter by Amy Walter is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-No Derivative Works 3.0 United States License.