Thursday, October 15, 2009

Want a Tour?

Welcome! Today I decided to take you on a tour of our home
This is our living room looking into the kitchen

This is where we eat all of our meals

1st stop upstairs is our "girls" guest room
(aka: all of my old stuff before I got married)
(I just noticed the pictures on the wall are not centered with the bed anymore since we moved it...oops)
Next stop the "boy" guest room
(aka: all of Justin's stuff before we got married)
(clearly this room needs some curtains/valences or something)
Next is our room

And our bathroom (well some of it)
And last but not least, the office
This is where I do all of my studying and blogging

The End.
There are some more bathrooms and a loft area but I didn't take pictures so you will have to use your imagination!

Any decorating tips you wanna give me?

Lord knows I need some help... especially with painting choices... since NOTHING in our house is painted. All the rooms are slightly creme colored but no specific paint choices have been made...

I would love suggestions if you have any!


21 comments:

  1. I think it's great!! I love home tours!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think it's great too :-)

    p.s. come by and get your award!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow I love the living room! Well all of it... but especially the living room!

    ReplyDelete
  4. You have a lovely home! I really like the bed in your master bedroom, it's beautiful!

    Cari

    www.lifewithcoffee.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. First let me say I love your house... you have done great at making it look very inviting & warm. The only suggestions I would give is maybe in the dining area put a warmer color on the walls and either replace or paint the chandelier... I bought krylon hammered metal paint and just sprayed most of the hallway lighting... they look great and it only cost us $15 (2 cans of paint).

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a lovely home! Thanks for sharing. The bed in your master is very similar to the one we have been eyeing for a while. Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Haha. That's cute. I love how you have the "girl" and the "boy" bedrooms. Funny!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Beautiful home and beautifully decorated. You must be so proud!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thanks for visiting my blog!

    I love your house - I wouldnt change anything!

    ReplyDelete
  10. you have a beautiful home!!
    i love when people share pics of their houses ;)

    ReplyDelete
  11. I loved your little house tour! It looks so beautiful! Your bed in the master is such gorgeous! LOVE IT all! :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. I think everything looks wonderful.. Have a great day.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Your house is gorgeous! We have the same bed set in our room that you have in the 'boy' guest room. It was one of the very few we could both agree on!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  14. RU kidding? looks like a house from a magazine! NICE!

    ReplyDelete
  15. THanks so much for your sweet comment today, girlie! And also, your home is gorgeous...as is your blog!!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  16. Enjoyed the tour. You have a really nice house.

    Made me think about trying something like that. But then I'd have to clean first. And the only times we dig down and really clean is when company comes. But when company comes, we're so busy getting ready, we don't have time to take pictures.

    ReplyDelete
  17. You have a stunning home. I love the pendant lights over your kitchen bar counter!

    ReplyDelete
  18. Thanks for the tour! I love your coffee table and your bed is exactly what I would choose!

    ReplyDelete

"whatever you are, be a good one"
~Abraham Lincoln

Creative Commons License
Just Add Walter by Amy Walter is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-No Derivative Works 3.0 United States License.