Thursday, October 1, 2009

Time To VENT! -- CLOSED

We had a break last week but guess what's back?
It's time again for the Thursday Tirade

Just Add Walter

If you are new to my blog, these are the rules:
Every Thursday is YOUR day.
The day you get EVERYTHING off your chest.
Good, Bad, Ugly... EVERYTHING.

All you need to do is write a post on your blog, grab my button and link up at the bottom.
Then of course visit everyone else that linked up to give them some moral support. It's a great way to vent and a great way to hopefully make some new friends!

So here we go....

My week has been a whirlwind... you may remember my "goals" I posted earlier this week... well lets just say not very many of them are getting accomplished.

Goals of the week WERE:
  1. eat healthy everyday and exercise at least 30 minutes
  2. make A's on both of my tests (one weds, one thurs)
  3. clean the downstairs part of the house
  4. post some items on ebay I have been meaning to sell (including an iPod touch - never been used)
  5. take Gracie to the vet to get her shots
  6. make doctors appts for myself for annual physical(s) (ugh!)
  7. do something good...
  8. UPDATED: (per Sheila's request): GIGGLE!!! hehe! I definitely have that one covered
Well #1 I failed immediately since I came down with some sort of bug on Tuesday and am SICK.AS.A.DOG. So no exercising this week at all... but perhaps I haven't done too bad on the diet since all I've been eating is soup.

I did make an A (95) on my first test this week.... and am taking my 2nd test today so wish me luck!

As for the rest of the goals... ugh... well there are still a few days left in the week... we'll see.

I have also been a super bad bloggy friend this week due to being sick and having to study for these tests... my reader is busting at the seams waiting for me to read all of your posts. I can't wait to sit around this weekend and read about what all of you have been doing!

Speaking of studying.. I need to get back to it...

But before I leave I want to announce even though I am doing a giveaway right now, I am going to do a MINI-GIVEAWAY GRAB BAG FOR THIS POST. If you comment on this post, you get 1 entry. If you participate in Thursday Tirade today on your blog you get 5 entries. Winner will be chosen by random.org at midnight tonight!

So write your post, grab my button (just copy the code and paste into your blog), and link up below!!

Just Add Walter



21 comments:

  1. I hope you feel better! I know how terrible it can be having to study for a test when you're sick! Also, I keep not meeting my excercise goals! I don't know what my problem is, but I have just got to commit!

    Congrats on the 95! That's awesome - and you didn't feel good, either!

    Hope the rest of your week goes well and that you get well soon!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hope you get well soon and best of luck for the test!

    Take care :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I hate when my reader is busting at the seems! Congrats on your 1st test! Good luck on the 2nd and feel better!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I hope you feel better soon and good luck on your 2nd test!!! I predict another A :-)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congrats on the first test - good luck on the next! You can do it.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow you are not feeling well and you got an A on a test. That is so amazing. I know you will do great on the next one. I like to write goals and list down. When I get them done I just cross them off. No matter if it takes me awhile to do them.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Count me in for your grab bag giveaway. I did my venting...

    Entry one.

    http://keepingupwiththeschultzfamily.blogspot.com/2009/10/october.html

    ReplyDelete
  8. Count me in for your grab bag giveaway. I did my venting...

    Entry two.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Count me in for your grab bag giveaway. I did my venting...

    Entry three.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Count me in for your grab bag giveaway. I did my venting...

    Entry four.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Count me in for your grab bag giveaway. I did my venting...

    Entry Five.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Good luck on your test....

    AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA's are coming....

    ReplyDelete
  13. Ugh being sick is no fun at all. Here is to hoping you feel better soon.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Hope you feel better.
    I'm not sure if I did the link right.

    Here's my gripe: I"m working late FOR FREE when my replacement doesn't show up to work ON TIME!

    ReplyDelete
  15. bummer! i hope that you're feeling better! we've all been sick too...no fun! and good luck on your test!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Hope you feel better and that you did well on your test. And related to this list, this extra giveaway fulfills number 7. Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  17. Good luck with the next big test! I need to do me some wine-ing- STAT! It has been quite the week for a lot of us it seems! Feel better soon!

    ReplyDelete
  18. I am so sorry it took me so long to get over here! I am also buried with tests and reading so I am sure you will forgive me ;) I posted your button over at my place, but I don't know if it "mclinked" or not, lol.

    ReplyDelete
  19. CONGRATS on getting yet another A, miss smarty pants :) See you this weekend??

    ReplyDelete
  20. Dang it! Missed this meme again! I'm gonna start jotting these into a notebook. So I can remember what I want to participate in! lol

    THANKS for the wonderfully GIGGLE-Y mention! Yes, I think everyone should giggle a lot throughout the day. Plus, it burns calories! :)

    Hope you're feeling better. Lots of nasty bugs going around.

    ReplyDelete

"whatever you are, be a good one"
~Abraham Lincoln

Creative Commons License
Just Add Walter by Amy Walter is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-No Derivative Works 3.0 United States License.