The very sweet Anna @ Southern Champagne Wishes gave me an award. She is one of my favorite bloggy friends so please go check her out! Plus I just noticed that she has exactly 99 followers... someone needs to push her over to triple digits!

The rules of this award: Name 5 things you are obsessed with. Well, I am going to cheat a little and only list one thing I am obsessed with but show you 5 examples.
So here we go...
I have fallen in love with headbands.
I can't get enough of them.
Maybe I am having a quarter life crisis and regressing to my youth but I just think they are so great
Here are a few I found on Etsy

Silvery night headband @ LittleWhiteDresser $32.00

Peacock Feather Clip @ NevaPlume $18.00
(ok this one isn't a headband... but it goes in your hair...)

Black and Silver Flower @ LovMely $15.00

Golden Lace Flower @ woomi $30.00
Brown Satin Bow @ SexyCouture $9.00Do you have a favorite accessory?
OR
Do you know where I can get some cheap headbands to satisfy my cravings??
And I am passing this award on to everyone that has entered my GIVEAWAY!
If you haven't entered, then enter by clicking the "Giveaway Time" button below (and then don't forget to take your award with you)








Those are very cute! I haven't been brave enough to try headbands, but I also don't think I have the hairstyle to be wearing them.
ReplyDeleteMy most favorite accessories: all jewelry and purses! What girl doesn't love those, right?
I just bought a faux peacock feather headband from Target for less than $10! They had a pretty good selection, and I've heard Forever 21 does too but haven't been able to check them out yet :)
ReplyDeletevery cute! I saw some like the last headband on Forever 21.com in black, silver/gray and I can't remember the last color. They were pretty cheap.
ReplyDeletep.s. congratulations on the award!! :-) how did your test go?
Grats on the award and those are some really pretty headbands! Dropping in from SITS
ReplyDeleteCongrats on the award! Anna is so sweet. Since I started watching Gossip Girl and seeing the trend become popular again, I've fallen in love with headbands too. Forever 21 has really cute ones for cheap!
ReplyDeleteThe peacock and brown bow headband above are so cute!
That first one is gorgeous! Have you heard of the Etsy shop Mandizzle? Her stuff is gorg!
ReplyDeletei want them all- they are all so pretty
ReplyDeleteps thank you so much for the kind words about my grandmother
Cute headbands! Unfortunately, my hair to too short for them right now...
ReplyDeleteOkay, I love all of these - the very first one and the peacock feather may be my favorites! I found some (fairly) cheap headbands at Stein Mart (not sure if those are everywhere) and sometimes I'll see some marked down at J.Crew.
ReplyDeleteThank you for your sweet words - I really think we would be great friends IRL! And thank you also because you must have helped push me over -as of last count I have 102 followers! Yay - this really made my day!
I hope that you have a great weekend!
i lovve the headbands i also have an obsession and congrats on the award!
ReplyDelete