Friday, October 2, 2009

Thank you for everyone that participated in the Thursday Tirade yesterday.

The winner of the mini-giveaway grab bag is......


Congrats Amy! Just email me your info and you will have a small surprise coming your way!

For anyone that hasn't entered my other giveaway, here is the link:

Click Button
Just Add Walter
To Win This
Photobucket

Winner will be chosen on Tuesday!


11 comments:

  1. congrats to the winner! i need to particiate in the thurs tirade! i keep forgetting. happy weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow this is so wonderful. I will e-mail you my info. This afternoon, I am so happy what a way to start my day...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats to the winner! Just stopping by to say I hope you have a great weekend and are feeling better!

    ReplyDelete
  4. YAY! Congratulations Amy!!! :) So great!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi! You had stopped by my blog and said you wanted to follow it but couldn't find the button! I think I have fixed it! It's on the side towards the bottom!

    ReplyDelete

"whatever you are, be a good one"
~Abraham Lincoln

Creative Commons License
Just Add Walter by Amy Walter is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-No Derivative Works 3.0 United States License.