Monday, October 5, 2009

Funny Shoes and Football

Weekend Recap:
Paint Penned Cups: Check
Football Cupcakes: Check
Fun with Friends: Check
Winning against NC State: Check
and just for fun:
A picture of some really weird shoes: Check
(Anna, I thought of you when I saw these!)
He said they were really comfy and he wore them rock climbing... I just thought they were weird.... What do you guys think?


26 comments:

  1. I have so seen those before they look pretty freaky if you ask me.

    ReplyDelete
  2. those are weird. ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I saw those on a man at work a few months ago! I had to control myself to keep from laughing hysterically. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. One of my clients at the gym wears these...and she's, well, interesting. As are those shoes. Interesting.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Those are weird. Can't stand those toe socks, don't think I could do shoes like it.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh my gosh! Those are the weirdest looking shoes ever! Love the photo collage. How'd you make it?

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hahahaha! Thank you for posting those! So funny! Those are incredibly weird and I just cannot imagine someone wearing them out to a football game! Okay, maybe they work for hiking (don't know - not a hiker), but leave them for that, sir!

    You look so cute in your yellow top! Those are some great pictures and I'm totally wanting one of those football cupcakes right now!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I side with the majority vote here. Definitely weird. Just curious. Did the guy just stand there while you took this picture?

    ReplyDelete
  9. to answer Angie Vik... yes, I walked right up to him and asked to take his picture... in fact, that is my shadow in the picture to the right.. I told him that his shoes were strange and I needed a picture of them for my blog... haha!! He is a friend of a friend (of a friend) so I guess he wasn't a complete stranger...

    ReplyDelete
  10. So, I do Crossfit, which is a workout regimen in a gym ... and a lot of people where this for support but light weight and efficient! Super funny looking!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. whoa whoa whoa...those shoes are creeping me out!! and what a fabulous weekend for football!!

    ReplyDelete
  12. even funnier than the regular crocs!

    come and visit my RubyTuesday if you have the time!

    have a great day ahead!
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  13. Looks like a great time at the game! And for the shoes, I have seen them around. My hubby wants some that are similar but not with the toes like that. They are more normal looking. How is school going?

    ReplyDelete
  14. Yup, those are weird. I recently saw them on another blog, but I can't for the life of me remember which one. Their dad was a marathon runner and he was trying on a pair. Weird looking for sure.

    Looks like y'all had another fantastic football weekend! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  15. love all of your football pics EXCEPT those shoes! yuckerific.

    ReplyDelete
  16. Ooh, those are definitely strange in every way!!! :)

    Thanks for stopping by my blog!

    ReplyDelete
  17. I think I would wear them, I love to go bare foot so I think that would be a good fit for me...

    ReplyDelete
  18. Looks like a fun weekend! I've seen the shoes, can't imagine they are very comfortable, but people tell me they are! I guess I trust them. :)

    ReplyDelete
  19. Very odd! They should stay at the rock climbing wall. I wonder what they feel like on? Hmm?

    ReplyDelete
  20. Wow...that's definitely odd!

    You have a great blog!

    ReplyDelete
  21. The football cupcakes are too cute and it looks like you had a great time!

    I've seen those shoes before and they're crazy looking.

    ReplyDelete
  22. Totally weird! They make his feet look so tiny!

    ReplyDelete
  23. I agree that they are wierd. But they made me laugh out loud... so I like them.

    www.FunnyPhotosContest.com Submit CUTE or FUNNY photos and tell friends to vote for them. No entry fee.

    ReplyDelete
  24. Blake has those shoes. He wears them on six mile runs. I'm not lying either. Sometimes he tries to wear them in public and I won't let him. He's only allowed to wear them running and to the boat. But I saw someone wearing them in a restaurant once. It was weird.

    ReplyDelete

"whatever you are, be a good one"
~Abraham Lincoln

Creative Commons License
Just Add Walter by Amy Walter is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-No Derivative Works 3.0 United States License.