So the WINNER of the Lauren Nicole Gifts 'Key to my Heart' necklace is:
Jules: Congrats!! Please email me at justaddwalter(@)gmail(.)com and I will get you hooked up with LNG.
For all of those of you that did not win... guess what??
I am starting a NEW giveaway tomorrow morning....
so stay tuned for another chance to win something!!
In the meantime, I was told today I was wearing too much pink and green. I wasn't aware that there could be too much pink and green on a person... what do you guys think?? Be honest!! I wouldn't want to be committing a huge fashion faux pas.

The bag is Vera and the shirt is Lilly







i love pink and green! it's girly and preppy and never too much! xoxo
ReplyDeletecongrats to Jules, this is too perfect since she just had her wedding anniversary! :-)
ReplyDeletep.s. if you like pink & green, wear it all you want! ;-)
ReplyDeleteNo such thing as too much pink and green in my book! I think you look super cute :)
ReplyDeleteNo way! you can never have too much! You look great! And congrats to Jules!
ReplyDeleteCongrats Jules! Yay! I love your pink and green. I love mixing patterns and prints and I think you did it fabulously! I don't know who said that to you, but they were wrong!
ReplyDeleteI love pink and I also live in a pink colored resort :-)
ReplyDeleteNo, you look very put together.
ReplyDeleteYou can NEVER have too much pink and green! :o) I LOVE that Vera pattern! Can't wait to see your new giveaway! Hope you're having a great night!
ReplyDeleteYay! I'm so excited that I won!! I'll email you right away :)
ReplyDeleteI love the argyle sweater and the VB bag. It is not too much pink & green at all!
Congrats to the winner!
ReplyDeleteI think you look great! I have that bag, and the sweater is adorable.
Yeah to your winner. I love pink so much I wear it when I can. I think you look beautiful in your pink and green. You rock it so wear it.
ReplyDeleteOH pink and green most definitely work! fabulous site :)
ReplyDeletePink + Green + Always + Lots = Nothing wrong with that.
ReplyDeleteCongrats to Jules. I disagree; there is no such thing as too much pink and green. I LOVE that shirt!!!
ReplyDelete