Hey..I don't have a follow button, how do I put that on my blog? I would love for you to follow, I guess (i'm still learning) click add then paste my blog that way?!?! boopiegiles.blogspot.com I will be entering your giveaway too! super excited!
Happy to see a familar face from all these comments! i am so coming backto enter your giveaway cute cute stuff! I migth forget though so feel free to remind me.. you know 300+ comments and a newborn will do that!
Thanks for visiting me on my special day, hope you had time to enter the giveaways. See you soon, Brandy
I'm a 30-something year old RN and southern girl. I hope you enjoy my blog and please don't forget to leave a comment (or become a follower) to let me know you stopped by.
Gracie
This is my sweet, hyper "fur" baby, Gracie. She is 8 years old but still very much acts like a puppy. She loves to wear clothes (seriously loves it!) and even though she drives me crazy at times, I cannot imagine not having her in my life. All she has to do is look up at me with those sweet brown eyes and I just melt.
Go Deacons!!!
I am an avid WFU lover. Our mascot drives a harley...
what about yours?
Hahaha! GENIUS!!!
ReplyDeleteShutup. Is that a real picture you took?? No way!!
ReplyDeleteOh my how funny!!!! Happy WW!!!
ReplyDeleteI love it! If that was my job, I'd definitely want to find a more expedient way of getting it done (then again, I can be a bit lazy sometimes myself).
ReplyDeleteOh come on now!
ReplyDeleteTarget has a little ride-on cart that does that, so it's totally legit to use a pickup. :)
ReplyDeleteI think as long as he doesn't make any sharp turns, he's good to go. :) Seriously though, never seen them collected with a TRUCK! :)
ReplyDeleteAHAHAHA! I love it! Now I've seen everything! ;)
ReplyDeleteHappy WW! :)
I have never seen the truck do that before. I have see the cart machine before but not that. I would have to say Lazy.....
ReplyDeleteHave a great day.
Hey..I don't have a follow button, how do I put that on my blog?
ReplyDeleteI would love for you to follow, I guess (i'm still learning) click add then paste my blog that way?!?!
boopiegiles.blogspot.com
I will be entering your giveaway too! super excited!
I'm gonna say its smart.. but maybe that's cuz I'm lazy.. LOL
ReplyDeleteHappy to see a familar face from all these comments!
ReplyDeletei am so coming backto enter your giveaway cute cute stuff! I migth forget though so feel free to remind me.. you know 300+ comments and a newborn will do that!
Thanks for visiting me on my special day, hope you had time to enter the giveaways.
See you soon, Brandy
That is funny. Never seen it done that way before.
ReplyDelete