It's time again....
What time you ask??

{Monkey See Boutique} has recently become one of my favorite places to peruse on the internet.
They have a little bit of everything.
From entertaining pieces like "The Write Board":




You should definitely go check them out. You will not be disappointed!
They were also sweet enough to donate an item for my readers...
Wanna see what you can win??

You can pick any of the above colors with your personalized monogram.
Adorable right?
This item is perfect for fall and winter. I am actually jealous of my own giveaway!
THE RULES:
- Go to {Monkey See Boutique} and find another item you love. Then come back here and tell me what it is in a comment (you MUST do this or none of your entries will count)
For EXTRA entries:
- Follow me (click on "follow" button on my left sidebar) OR let me know you are a follower already
- Follow {Monkey See Boutique Blog} (and let me know about it)
- Follow me on Twitter
- Tweet about this on Twitter by posting the following: "Monogrammed Scarf/Glove Set Giveaway @Gldnwfugirl http://tiny.cc/oQG0G " (must send me the link if you do this)
- Post about this giveaway on your blog or put my super cute button on your sidebar
Here is my super cute button (just copy the code and paste onto your blog...easy right?)
This giveaway will run for one week. It will end on October 14th, 2009 @ 12PM EST







I LOVE the Halloween spider pillowcase dress. They have tons of super cute stuff!
ReplyDeleteI love the Monogrammed Samantha Large Tote in Black! It is so cute!
ReplyDeleteI'm already following you.
ReplyDeletelove love love the write board...following you & monkey see :)
ReplyDeleteI fell in love with the pink and green stiped tote. They are so right when they said they were all the rage.
ReplyDeleteIm following you on twitter (and thats a prize in itself!) and tweeted about the give away!
I could probably spend a long time on that website! Their stuff is so cute. I really like the princess ribbon blanket, I just love blankets and own way too many of them.
ReplyDeleteI have been and will continue to be a faithful follower!
ReplyDeleteI blogged about these cute little winter treasures youve given us the opportunity to win!
ReplyDeleteI will be back later to enter this amazing giveaway. Thanks Amy...
ReplyDeleteI love the black and white collection market bags. Too cute
ReplyDeleteI love the fancy fro cake plater
ReplyDeleteI follow you on twitter of course!
ReplyDeleteI'm also a follower of your blog
ReplyDeleteI am following Monkey See Boutique now
ReplyDeleteI tweeted about the gievaway
ReplyDeleteAnd a follower of Monkey See boutique
ReplyDeleteadded your image to my sidebar!
ReplyDeleteI also follower you on twitter
ReplyDeleteand I tweeted the giveaway here
ReplyDeletehttp://twitter.com/kimberlyjohnson
What a fun shop. I bookmarked them!
ReplyDeleteI really liked the pumpkin patch hat for little girls. My cousins daughter would look so cute in it!
Okay, I really think the little angel is cute with the childs name on it. Also the first Christmas blanket. Nice site!
ReplyDeleteThis comment has been removed by the author.
ReplyDeleteSorry, I spelled something wrong. I signed up for their emai. My blog friends connect is full.
ReplyDeleteI didn't see a button for reader!
If only that apron was in my size!
ReplyDeleteI twittered about it.
ReplyDeleteI took your button.
ReplyDeleteoohhh girl! i love it!! i'm in love with the lollipop pettiskirt! it would look faboosh on my wee one!!
ReplyDeleteand of course i'm a follower! i forgot to tell you!
ReplyDeleteYay! This is a fantastic giveaway! I LOVE the red scarf and glove set. This is definitely a must have. I also love the adorable cup cake tags/toppers by Monkey See Boutique. I follow your blog and Monkey See Boutique, AND I also follow you on Twitter! Woo hoo
ReplyDeleteI love the porcelain sectioned server with starfish handles. It is so pretty - they have lots of cute things! Another great giveaway that you are hosting, Amy!
ReplyDeleteAlso, I am a follower!
ReplyDeleteAnd, I follow you on Twitter.
ReplyDeleteAwesome stuff! I follow you here and on Twitter and I'm going to tweet about your giveaway RIGHT NOW!! :-)
ReplyDelete1. Of course I am a follower :)
ReplyDelete2. I LOVED the huge market tote!!!
3. I am a follower of her blog
Ok, I love anything Halloween or Christmas, but if I had some extra money to spend I would buy the Stripe Party Tub with Bow. It is super cute and caught my eye. I would also buy a pair of flip flops! Hard to pick just one thing. I am also following your blog and I follow you on Twitter! :)
ReplyDeleteI love the porcelain holder! So cute.
ReplyDeleteAnd of course I'm a faithful follower. :)
ReplyDeleteLoving! the red and green dots platter--so cute for Christmas.
ReplyDeleteOoo! I love their stuff - especially the monogrammed umbrella! Adorable.
ReplyDeleteI'm a follow-ah!
ReplyDeleteI follow you on Twitter, too!
ReplyDeleteTweet, tweet!
ReplyDeletehttp://twitter.com/thisthatnurblog/status/4728599592
I am now following you AND Monkey See Boutique. I am a dental hygienist so I absolutely LOVE the adorable personalized tooth fairy pillow! I wish I could buy one for all of my child patients :) I'm definitely buy one for each of my nieces and nephews!!
ReplyDeleteGreat site! I love the Halloween tutu! Too cute. :)
ReplyDeleteI am following your blog!
ReplyDeleteI tweeted too:
ReplyDeletehttp://twitter.com/suzi_m/status/4783710454
I am follow you on twitter too: suzi_m
ReplyDeleteI like their boys superhero capes!
ReplyDeletehoney2mommy at gmail d0t com
Love the little pink circle monogram doggy shirt. My little tifi would look so cute in it!
ReplyDeleteI'm also a follower!
Definitely the doggie shirt.
ReplyDeleteWe have a poodle that we dress up.
Plus it gets really cold in Indiana.
I love the Personalized Varsity Sports Pullover so cute!
ReplyDeleteI'm a follower already!
ReplyDeleteI posted your button on my sidebar!
ReplyDeleteI like the fairy tutus from the Halloween shop.
ReplyDeleteI enjoy following your blog...
ReplyDelete