I'm glad you're enjoying my turf!! :) We've been having a crazy cold snap (long sleeves, gasp!) so hopefully that hasn't caused too much trouble while you're here. And I LOVE your Christmas card photo!
sounds and looks like you guys are having such a great time!! i love that you went through an elf land, those pics were cute! the potential christmas card is adorable!! love the beach and santa hats!
I'm a 30-something year old RN and southern girl. I hope you enjoy my blog and please don't forget to leave a comment (or become a follower) to let me know you stopped by.
Gracie
This is my sweet, hyper "fur" baby, Gracie. She is 8 years old but still very much acts like a puppy. She loves to wear clothes (seriously loves it!) and even though she drives me crazy at times, I cannot imagine not having her in my life. All she has to do is look up at me with those sweet brown eyes and I just melt.
Go Deacons!!!
I am an avid WFU lover. Our mascot drives a harley...
what about yours?
Adorable pics!
ReplyDeleteThat would be a great Christmas card photo! Cute, cute!!! :)
ReplyDeleteCute pictures, it looks so pretty there!
ReplyDeleteI love the Christmas card photo!
ReplyDeleteGlad y'all are having fun! Love the Christmas card!
ReplyDeleteI like the last picture of you guys. It's cute!
ReplyDeleteThat would make a great Christmas card photo!
ReplyDeleteWhat a fun time. I want the sun. Love Gracie.. OH that is an amazing picture.
ReplyDeletewhat a are great christmas photo!
ReplyDeleteI love the last photo, super cute! I'm glad y'all are having a great break! Safe travels home!
ReplyDeletexoxo,
Blair
Hope you had a great vaca and Thanksgiving. I love the Christmas photo!
ReplyDeleteSO fun!! It looks so freaking gorgeous there...love the Santa hats! Adorable! Keep livin in up in FL, girly! :)
ReplyDeleteI'm glad you're enjoying my turf!! :) We've been having a crazy cold snap (long sleeves, gasp!) so hopefully that hasn't caused too much trouble while you're here. And I LOVE your Christmas card photo!
ReplyDeletesounds and looks like you guys are having such a great time!!
ReplyDeletei love that you went through an elf land, those pics were cute!
the potential christmas card is adorable!! love the beach and santa hats!
looks like a fun vacay!! love the christmas photo! =)
ReplyDeleteFun! Love the Christmas card picture!
ReplyDelete