Monday, November 30, 2009

News!!

Back to Life, Back to Reality!

We are back in Charlotte, NC but had a great time in FL.

We found out some news while we were there..........

Turns out I AM GOING TO BE AN AUNT FOR 13th TIME!!!!!

Here are some pictures of my other adorable nephews and neices

Mary Woodall and James

Adam, Mason and Carter
Elizabeth and Anna
Connor, Emily, Andrew
Balian and Vaughn
My new nephew or niece will be the brother or sister of Vaughn and Balian.

Unfortunately for me they live in Washington state so I hardly EVER get to see them.... but I am still excited to be an aunt again!

****

On another note, I accidently deleted 31 comments... somehow I turned on comment moderation and then instead of publishing the comments I pressed reject and they all disappeared... sad!!!! I am completely bummed but have fixed the problem so that won't happen again!


26 comments:

  1. Congratulations!! Being an Aunt is sooo much fun!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations!! Being an Aunt is sooo much fun!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations, girlie! and THIRTEEN TIMES over?! Wow! I've always wanted a big family.. that's so freaking cool! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yaaay! Congrats to you and the mother to be! Being an aunt is tons of fun! You get to play and spoil them...then send them home when they get grouchy!
    I love all of their names. I am OBSESSED with children's names.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Amy,
    First of all...congrats on being an auntie again. And second, when are you gonna be a momma yourself?? Just wondering.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Big congrats on being an Auntie again. Always excited.

    bummer about the comments. That is the sort of thing I would do.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Man! you are a busy Aunt! Congrats to your family:)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wow so many children in your family congrats..

    ReplyDelete
  9. THIRTEEN nieces and nephews! That is awesome. I am jealous. I have 1 niece...being an Aunt us the BEST...I dont think that I will ever catch up to you though! Congrats Auntie :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. being an aunt is so awesome! I have 4 nieces and 2 nephews and I love them to pieces. Congrats Auntie!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Congrats! You have tons of nieces and nephews!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Congrats! All the kiddos are adorable! =)

    ReplyDelete
  13. congrats!!! that's so exciting!!!! and those are some cuties you've got in the family!!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Wow that a lot of birthday parties to attend!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Congrats on being an auntie again! That's fabulous!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Awesome that is so exciting. Looks like you have awesome ones already, they are so cute.

    ReplyDelete
  17. Wow! Lots of nieces and nephews. Congrats!

    ReplyDelete
  18. Congratulations :-) Nieces and nephews are so much fun! We have 9 between the two of us, and that keeps us pretty darn busy what with birthdays and Christmases!

    ReplyDelete
  19. Congratulations on your 13th auntie experience! That's wonderful news!

    ReplyDelete
  20. Wow! You have a lot of nieces and nephews! Congratulations on the new addition to the family!

    ReplyDelete
  21. That's definitely a lot of times to become an aunt - but how amazing it must be! Congratulations to both you and Justin!

    ReplyDelete
  22. Congratulations Aunt Amy! Wow, 13? That's amazing - and wonderful!

    ReplyDelete
  23. What a darling group of little ones you have there. Lucky number 13! Congrats!

    ReplyDelete

"whatever you are, be a good one"
~Abraham Lincoln

Creative Commons License
Just Add Walter by Amy Walter is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-No Derivative Works 3.0 United States License.