Wednesday, November 11, 2009

Hula-Hooping Hubby

Have ya'll ever looked at the website 'People of Walmart'?
It is so disturbing and funny at the same time. You should check it out.

Want to know what you may see if you visit our Walmart?

My hubby trying to hula-hoop!!

Don't tell him I posted this... haha!

*****
View other people's pictures at:
Join us for the Thursday Tirade right here at JUST ADD WALTER tomorrow!!!
Just Add Walter


Also, if you were wanting to enter a cute giveaway... go to Caro's blog and enter her "pink" giveaway! We all love pink right?!
Caro's Pink Giveaway: Click Here


26 comments:

  1. I love People of Walmart. What a funny picture - you snapped it at just the right moment!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I had forgotten about that website! of course now I will have to go to it! haha

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is a great funny pic..nice work..

    :-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. hahahahha, I love that you posted this!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Cute - I often think I should just glue my camera to my body so I always have it to capture my hubby's crazy antics. Maybe someone could invent that?

    ReplyDelete
  6. Haha, do you think this is going to show up on the website now?

    ReplyDelete
  7. HAHAHAHA! That is hysterical! I never knew that website existed until now hehe! I think that you should nominate your hubby!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I am obsessed with people of Walmart, I subscribe to the feed on my reader so I don't miss any of the gloriousness.

    Love that your husband hula-hooped in Walmart. I love the toy aisle.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love that website... it is disturbing and funny at the same time! ;) I'm glad to know I'm not the only one that takes my camera EVERYWHERE!!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. hahaha! too funny. and that website kills me!

    ReplyDelete
  11. LOL! He's still far too normal to make the "People of Walmart" site, thank goodness!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Popping in from SITS!

    Ha! Ha! This is priceless.

    ReplyDelete
  13. hahaha! I am lughing! Thank you I so needed that today!! great pic! stop by

    ReplyDelete
  14. I am also following you now! i just have to

    ReplyDelete
  15. LOL! That is totally something my husband would do. Sometimes I think it must be nice to be a guy and not care what anyone thinks of you! :p

    ReplyDelete
  16. People of Wal-mart is SO disturbing, yet SO SO funny!!
    I dont think that your hubby would make the site...he just doesnt quite fit in :) (and that is a VERY good thing :))

    ReplyDelete
  17. You most definitely should add your hubby's picture to the website. That would be so funny!

    ReplyDelete
  18. That is too funny.... I won't tell..

    ReplyDelete
  19. Thanks for entering the giveaway, I'm now one of your followers as well ;)

    ReplyDelete
  20. AWESOME!! What a great shot! LOL! (If my husband only knew half the photos of him I post in my blog... LOL!)

    ReplyDelete
  21. This cracks me up! We've all done silly things in walmart or worn something we shouldn't have...I don't think I would ever qualify for that website though...at least I hope not! :o)

    ReplyDelete
  22. Do you have people say to you when they do something funny and you take a picture, "Don't put that on your blog." Does your husband realize that he is fodder for your blog? This is a cute post.

    ReplyDelete
  23. Haha he looks like he's having fun!

    ReplyDelete
  24. OMG, that is classic. I'm awfully tempted to post some sneaky pics I have the hubs!

    ReplyDelete
  25. LOL, you are so funny to post that. I LOVE it! You can tell he's got a great personality!

    ReplyDelete

"whatever you are, be a good one"
~Abraham Lincoln

Creative Commons License
Just Add Walter by Amy Walter is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-No Derivative Works 3.0 United States License.