Wednesday, November 25, 2009

Naughty or Nice

Gracie Claus is making her list and checking it twice

She is wondering if you have been naughty or nice?

View other people's pictures at:


26 comments:

  1. I've been so nice, Gracie Claus! I promise!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You look ADORABLE, Gracie Claus!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Adorable of course! And I've been sorta naughty (hence the whole preggo thing lol), please don't pee on my shoes Gracie! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I've been nice and that Gracie is just the cutest thing ever!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. OMG! You should SO incorporate that into your holiday card this year!!!!!!!! TOOOOO sweet!

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a pretty Gracie Claus!
    Have a great Thanksgiving!
    No Comment on the Naughty or Nice!

    ReplyDelete
  7. it just depends on the day....I better get my act together soon or I will stay on the naughty list!

    ReplyDelete
  8. So cute, do you have a pilgrim outfit for her tomorrow? I think I def belong on the nice list this year :).

    ReplyDelete
  9. adorable!!
    i'll have to dig gussy's santa hat out for him ;)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Oh Amy, that is just too cute! Now I want to get a Santa outfit for Lance too! They would look cute together!

    ReplyDelete
  11. How sweet is she. I know we have been good in our house..

    ReplyDelete
  12. Grace is such a well-dressed dog. Wish they made cute outfits for Golden Retrievers.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Seriously, Gracie Claus, you were born to be a model! I would say I've been very nice this year...I think.

    ReplyDelete
  14. MAN. I wish i could do this shit. My cats are jewish though. SADS.

    ReplyDelete
  15. Gracie Claus is such a peanut!! Happy Thanksgiving :)

    ReplyDelete
  16. Lol! What a teeny tiny little Santa coat!

    She is adorable!

    (I used your idea for placemarkers for our Thanksgiving table...Thanks!)

    ReplyDelete
  17. She's precious. I hope you get some time to stop and follow my blog too, as I am yours. From our home to yours Happy Thanksgiving.

    ReplyDelete

"whatever you are, be a good one"
~Abraham Lincoln

Creative Commons License
Just Add Walter by Amy Walter is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-No Derivative Works 3.0 United States License.