Monday, November 23, 2009

Spontaneous Getaway

I spent the better half of last week feeling REALLY sick.

I also had three HUGE tests.

And I left the house a WRECK.

So this weekend we decided to go on a spontaneous overnight trip to get away from it all

We packed our bag and headed out...


We found a hotel room

Got all dressed up for a night on the town

Ate a great dinner at Nobles

And then called it a night...

Sometimes it's nice to just pick up and get away from it all

It was the perfect ending to a crazy week!



16 comments:

  1. Looks like you had fun and needed the break! Lucky You!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. what a wonderful getaway! I'm glad you're better and I hope the tests went well :-) you two are such a cute couple!

    ReplyDelete
  3. aw, what a fabulous weekend.. sounds like it was exactly what you needed! :) happy monday!

    ReplyDelete
  4. How fun! And I am sure, much needed! I love your dress, it's a great color on you!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Looks fun!!
    CUTE dress!!

    Hope you are feeling better and not so stressed this week :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. FUN! So glad you got to get away!

    ReplyDelete
  7. These types of breaks are the best! You look nice and relaxed!

    ReplyDelete
  8. How fun..

    We got a date night with out having our little one at home. She went to the grandparent's it was a fun night.. Glad you got out..

    ReplyDelete
  9. oh fun! sometimes you just need a break!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. How nice! I should of done that too.

    ReplyDelete
  11. I absolutely miss those spontaneous moments! I used to be like that. I need to bring that fun girl back!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Good for you! I'm not much of a spontaneous person. Keep doing it!

    ReplyDelete
  13. A quick getaway is such a great thing! I'm glad you had fun.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Aw, ya'll are adorable-way to go on just leaving it all behind! I think more of us should do this more frequently! :) and that hotel room is SUPER cute.. and so are you. LOVE the dress!

    ReplyDelete

"whatever you are, be a good one"
~Abraham Lincoln

Creative Commons License
Just Add Walter by Amy Walter is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-No Derivative Works 3.0 United States License.