I never really noticed this before my husband pointed this out to me...
BUT
There are WAY TOO MANY people in NC that have "personalized license plates"
A few days ago I saw one that simply said, "ZERO".
Why would you have that on your license plate? Are you a zero? Do you like the number zero? What is the story?
Since then I have taken it upon myself to take pictures of these license plates to show you guys.
First one up:
What would possess this person (lady) to want this on her license plate? Last I checked it was not "cool" to be catty. Perhaps this is a daily reminder to her that she needs to change her catty ways... who knows?
What do you think the story is?







Maybe its a play on words, and she means Kitty cats... like she is some kind of crazy cat lover.
ReplyDeleteI'I have never had vanity plates or bumperstickers on my cars.
ReplyDeleteI'm paranoid that I'm either too easy to find & follow because of the vanity plate or that someone isn't going to like my bumpersticker will trash my car.
Seems silly but my step father told me not to get a vanity plate on my car and keep my opinions off the car when I was a kid and it sort of stuck with me. He said there waw no point in standing out looking for trouble.
Maybe catty is a play on words for golf?
Well, she has an Obama sticker on her car. That pretty much explains it... she's not very bright. :P
ReplyDeleteI used to live in Illinois and I felt like they were the personalized plate capital of the world. So, I totally get what you're saying.
ReplyDeleteSometimes just deciphering them is fun but then usually moves into eye rolling. ;)
I think they have a lot of cats???
ReplyDeleteprobably most likely a play on words and this lady loves cats :-) a lot of people in Illinois have personalized plates and I'd say at least half are play on words like that.
ReplyDeleteI have a personalized license plate... but it says JBenz which is my name haha.
ReplyDeleteHalf the time I don't even understand what they are trying to say. A waste of money to me!
ReplyDeleteMaybe she is just happy because that is who she is and she is not scared to say it..
ReplyDeletethe Obama sticker explains it all...DUMB!
ReplyDeleteI love trying to figure out the stories behind those tags. And yes, I have a personalized plate, too. Guilty as charged!
ReplyDeleteWhoa. I agree. Not a cool thing to be catty, right?!Maybe she has a zilion cats? Or something. Still weird. All the way around. Weird.
ReplyDeleteI have to agree with popular opinion. It has to be someone who likes cats a whole lot. :-)
ReplyDeleteI saw a middle aged woman who had a license plate that said "COUGAR". I laughed for a long time after seeing that!
Notice the Obama sticker. Together with the license plate it means she is stupid.
ReplyDelete