Thursday, November 19, 2009

Tonight...

The only question today is:

Are you on Team Jacob or Team Edward?


NEW MOON! Opening tonight @ Midnight!!!!

Are you going?

Updated: I unfortunately am not going because I have a low-grade fever and will be in BED but if anyone goes, please email me and tell me how it is... I am dying to know!! (justaddwalter(@)gmail.com)


15 comments:

  1. No, I haven't followed. Hope you have a wonderful time and love the new movie.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I haven't followed either. I hear the books were great.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am one of few who doesnt follow this series! I am on Team McDreamy. LOL.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Team Jacob all to the way.. I do not think I get to go just yet..

    ReplyDelete
  5. Have fun!!! I'm Team Edward, but won't get to see the movie until Saturday night. I'm so excited!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I probably won't see it in the theatre, but that's ok :-)

    I am Team Jacob!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I am scared to admit this but I have not read the books or seen the movie {hides} :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. I am SOOOOO Team Edward!!!

    Enjoy!! I talked the hubbie into seeing it, but not until Thanksgiving Day!!

    Let us know how it compares to the book!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. WOOHOO TEAM EDWARD FOREVER AND ALWAYS!

    ReplyDelete
  10. TEAM EDWARD!!!! I'm not seeing it until tomorrow night, but I can't wait!!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. oh you sweet thing I hope you feel better soon! of course I'm team jacob! and of course i'm going to see it....sometime this weekend just not fighting people to make it out tonight :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. OH NO! Are you kidding me? I'm so sorry!

    I don't have a team because I didn't see the first one. Can you believe it?

    ReplyDelete
  13. I haven't read the books but saw the first movie and thought it was ok. If theyre anything like Harry Potter I definitely need to go read the books though before watching the movies...

    ReplyDelete
  14. I have tix for TOMORROW! I am so pumped! Feel better girly!

    And when I was reading New Moon, I seriously went over to Team Jacob a little.. I was very angry at Edward.. But, alas, I cannot stay angry at Edward.. So yup.. Team Edward for me!!!

    ReplyDelete

"whatever you are, be a good one"
~Abraham Lincoln

Creative Commons License
Just Add Walter by Amy Walter is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-No Derivative Works 3.0 United States License.