Thursday, November 5, 2009

Something Smells Good...Giveaway!


Just Add Walter


This Giveaway came at the PERFECT TIME.


All of us are trying to get ready for the Holidays. Trying to clean, decorate, learn new recipes and prepare for guests.


One thing we sometimes overlook?


"What does our house SMELL like??"


That's where Scentsy comes in.


Scentsy is sold by individual consultants through parties and get-togethers and happens to be the hottest new thing in candles.


Scentsy products use a low-watt bulb to melt a specially formulated wax (known as a Scentsy Bar). These products are completely safe because there is no flame, soot, smoke or lead involved. There is also no mess and no fuss like a normal candle.


Included in their products are wickless candle bars/bricks, room sprays, warmers, and plug-in warmers.


Catherine Monceaux is a consultant for Scentsy, and she was kind enough to offer as a giveaway the choice of a plug-in and scentsy bar for one lucky winner!


Here are just a few examples of their new Holiday collection:

The Rules:

To enter this giveaway all you need to do is to go to Catherine's Scentsy Website and pick out the plug-in warmer of your choice and tell me in a comment below. This will be the plug-in warmer you get if you win so pick carefully!! (you MUST do this or none of your entries will count)

If you want any additional chances to win you can:
  • Pick your favorite scent from Catherine's Scentsy Website and let me know in a comment
  • Follow Catherine's "other blog" Shabby Lane Shops.
  • Follow ME! (click on "follow" button on my left sidebar) OR let me know you are a follower already
  • Follow me on Twitter
  • Tweet about this on Twitter by posting the following:"#Scentsy #Giveaway @Gldnwfugirl http://tiny.cc/TFYHW"(must send me the link if you do this)
  • Post about this giveaway on your blog or put my super cute button on your sidebar
(You get one extra chance to win for each of the above items in the list)

Here is my super cute button (just copy the code and paste onto your blog...easy right?)

Just Add Walter


Best of luck to EVERYONE!!!!

Giveaway will end on 11/11/09 at 12pm EST



42 comments:

  1. I would choose the Red Snowflake. Super cute!

    ReplyDelete
  2. My favorite warmer is the Snowflake Red Plug-In Warmer. We had a cute pumpkin bubble lamp for Halloween, but need something for the holidays.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sugar Cookie is my favorite scent this time of year. Although I would be extremely interested in smelling the Holiday Chai.

    ReplyDelete
  4. While I wish there were scratch and sniff computer monitors, I think my scent of choice would be the sugar cookie scentsy bar. Also, I follow you on Twitter and follow your blog. Lastly, I have also tweeted about your giveaway.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Well! 1) I am a follower of yours! 2) I love the Holly warmer 3) Sugar Cookie would have to be my favorite scent!

    ReplyDelete
  6. what a fab giveaway!!
    i love the red warmer with the white snowflakes!
    i am a follower!
    i follower you on twitter too!

    have a great day sweets!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Tweeted: http://twitter.com/MamaOtwins1/statuses/5455644165

    ReplyDelete
  8. New to your blog. I found you on SITS.

    I love the red snow flake the best!

    I am now a follower too!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. ~I would choose the Holly Plug-In

    ~My fav scent would be the Spruce & Citrus Scentsy Bar for the holidays

    ~I already follow you!

    ~I follow you on Twitter!

    ~I tweeted :)… http://twitter.com/Annie_Gal/statuses/5458461482

    ReplyDelete
  10. following you!

    I love the red snowflake warmer! I just ordered some cinnamint scent today!

    ReplyDelete
  11. My favorite warmer is Red Snowflake and I'm a HUGE fan of Cozy Fireside, although Red Chili Masala is a close second:)

    ReplyDelete
  12. Such a fun giveaway! I like the Snowflake Red Warmer!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Oooh Sugar Cookie sounds good! (So does Vanilla Walnut....so does Spiced Grapefruit...I can't decide!)

    ReplyDelete
  14. I follow your blog! And I follow you on twitter! Was a I supposed to leave seperate comments for those...?

    ReplyDelete
  15. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  16. My favorite scent would be sugar cookie and I love the snow day one! I am also a follower, thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  17. Great giveaway idea! I love candles. I am already a follower, my fav. scent is holly berry and I love the ornament warmer! Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  18. When you get a chance, please stop by my blog... I've posted an award for you! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  19. I love the red snowflake warmer! It's soo cute!!

    I am a follower and I am now following you on twitter!!

    ReplyDelete
  20. 1.I love the red snowflake warmer; so adorable!
    2.I'd love to have their Pima Cotten scent.
    3. I follow your blog.
    4. I follow you on Twitter.
    5. Just tweeted your giveaway, and it somehow stayed as your full link instead of a microlink.

    ReplyDelete
  21. I like the Snow Day plug in best! Thanks for the chance, justicecw@hotmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  22. I am a new blog follower
    justicecw@hotmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  23. Now following you on twitter = justicecw
    justicecw@hotmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  24. My favorite scent would be spiced grapefruit
    justicecw@hotmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  25. Tweeted at http://twitter.com/justicecw/status/5471015220
    justicecw@hotmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  26. mandatory entry:

    I choose the groovy white plug-in warmer because I can't decide what room I'd stick it in and that seems neutral enough to go in any room!

    ReplyDelete
  27. I choose cutipie cupcake as my fave scent! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  28. I am already a follower :-)

    ReplyDelete
  29. The giveaway button is on my sidebar :-)

    ReplyDelete
  30. The Groovy Brown would look fabulous in my family room!!

    ReplyDelete
  31. The Weave Green plug in is great! And Olive Wood & Cypress... mmmmm.

    I follow you both here and on Twitter! :)

    ReplyDelete
  32. I love the Cherry Dandy! It would look great in my kitchen. :)

    ReplyDelete
  33. And I would definitely need to try the Apple Pie scent!

    ReplyDelete
  34. I love the Weave Scarlett Plug-In Warmer!

    ReplyDelete

"whatever you are, be a good one"
~Abraham Lincoln

Creative Commons License
Just Add Walter by Amy Walter is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-No Derivative Works 3.0 United States License.