Wednesday, November 4, 2009

Spotted...

Justin and I spent the night at my parents house after the football game this past weekend

That is where I spotted it..

Right there on the shelf with my old Care Bear lunch box...

The "What To Expect When You Are Expecting" book

Apparently my mom is wanting some more grandchildren...

And then I spotted something else....

My mom had told me she had a few nightgowns in my old closet if I needed something to wear to bed that night....

If she is making suggestions like these, maybe she doesn't want any grandchildren after all...

Hahaha

Not sure what in the world this gown is all about... but it sure did make me laugh and for some reason made me want to pretend to be a robot..

View other people's pictures at:

Don't forget to join us for the Thursday Tirade right here at JUST ADD WALTER tomorrow!!!

Just Add Walter

Thanks to everyone who signed up to receive snail mail from me! I can't wait to send you guys some goodies! As for the rest of you, if you ever want to sign up, the form is right over there on my left sidebar!!


29 comments:

  1. Conflicting wants haha! That nightgown is priceless.

    ReplyDelete
  2. hahaaa! if that nightgown doesn't scream sex appeal then i don't know what does!! lol...your mom is too funny!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Too funny!! Thanks for your sweet comment...I'm now following your blog and can't wait to read more :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh that's awesome, lol. Nope, I'm thinking she's rethinking the whole grandchildren idea.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hahahaha! That nightgown may have worked for her in the baby department.... but I don't think it's going to help you!

    ReplyDelete
  6. HILARIOUS! That nightgown is def great birth control. Maybe that's what they used before birth control existed? hmmmm....

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is so funny. I hope you stop by today I have a giveaway going on. If any of your readers want to stop by please do...

    ReplyDelete
  8. OMG that gown is hysterical! Totally brightened my day. I feel for you on the whole children thing. I am getting pressure from my mom, my MIL, my grandparents, my aunts, his aunts and great aunts, and the list continues!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love the nightgown!!!! And your robot moves!

    ReplyDelete
  10. haha....my mom was the same way....always dropping hints....and saying that she was going to buy things for the grandkids...when she didnt have ANY!! haha

    ReplyDelete
  11. That picture is hilarious! I love that you are pretending to be a robot. And that book? Totally something my mom would do, too. She can't wait to get her hands on some grandchildren - and I'm not even married!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Yahhhhh not getting any action in that nightgown ;)
    Lol... so cute!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Love that it made you want to do the robot. You are so funny! xoxo

    SC

    ReplyDelete
  14. That nightie looks almost like a snuggie...sexy! haha

    ReplyDelete
  15. Oh sweet heavens! That nightgown! Priceless!

    ReplyDelete
  16. LOL....That is too funny! Happy WW!

    ReplyDelete
  17. Your mom is totally sending you mixed signals, isn't she? ;)

    Happy WW! :)

    ReplyDelete
  18. HAHA!! that nightgown is way too funny!! looks like something a granny would wear ;)

    ReplyDelete
  19. hahaha! That nightgown is awesome! The baby stuff along with it makes for a pretty funny story, girly.. and the robot? Yeah, you're pretty much awesome in my book today! Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  20. The hubs didn't enjoy that little number? I don't get it. Ah ha ha. Moms are funny aren't they?

    ReplyDelete
  21. You are really seems like any robot. ha.ha.ha.

    ReplyDelete
  22. ok, give me a break. That was a zip up robe, not a gown. The sexy thing about it was that when you unzipped it, there was NO gown at all. The worst thing about it was that Amys Grandmother, Amys aunt and Amys Mom all wore the same one.Now put that in your pipe and smoke it !!! PS....I wonder what was under their gowns?? Gotta love me. Amys Mom

    ReplyDelete
  23. Totally cracking up - and your pose is just too perfect with your "costume" :)

    ReplyDelete
  24. This is too funny! That night gown is a hoot! :o)

    ReplyDelete

"whatever you are, be a good one"
~Abraham Lincoln

Creative Commons License
Just Add Walter by Amy Walter is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-No Derivative Works 3.0 United States License.