Wednesday, November 4, 2009

Winner Winner

The winner of the headband giveaway is.....


Congratulations Nicole!! Please make a final decision on your headband choice (click here for choices) and email me at your earliest convenience.

Also a big thank you to the Three Chickadees for sponsoring this giveaway! For those of you who didn't win, you can still get FREE shipping for a limited time on ANY product on the Three Chickadees website. There are a ton of items on there that would make GREAT Christmas presents!

And once again... I will be posting ANOTHER giveaway tomorrow! Stay Tuned!


6 comments:

  1. Congrats to Nicole!

    I'm not sure who has more giveaways - you or me!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats to the winner. I am so happy for her. I also wanted to say Thanks for stopping by and entering mine and saying such sweet things. You are way too sweet Amy...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats to Nicole!! Lucky ducky :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you for stopping by my blog! I am now following yours and I just love it!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I have read Nicoles site. He is a wise webmaster.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Congrats Nicole! :o)

    ReplyDelete

"whatever you are, be a good one"
~Abraham Lincoln

Creative Commons License
Just Add Walter by Amy Walter is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-No Derivative Works 3.0 United States License.