Tuesday, November 17, 2009

This is not the bathroom

This story actually took place over the summer but I somehow forgot to tell you guys about it.

Setting: At this very table:
Participants: my nephew Adam (above picture on the far right) and my hubby.

We were all sitting around the table eating some yummy food when all of the sudden this happened:

Justin: Where in the world is all that water coming from???

(we all look under the table to see)

Justin: OH MY GOSH ADAM!!!! YOU ARE PEEING ON ME!!! THIS ISN'T A BATHROOM!!!!!

Me, Carter, Mason (my other two nephews in the picture above): HAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!

Apparently Adam had stood up at some point and started to pee underneath the table. While most of it actually dropped below the deck, it also splattered ALL OVER Justin's legs/feet. We are not sure exactly what he was thinking....

I tried my hardest to gain my composure so I could help the situation but it was just too funny.

Justin goes running down the deck stairs to wash off his legs with the water hose. Poor Adam just sits there with shock on his face.

Needless to say Justin will not sit across from Adam anymore at family events. And little Adam will have years of torment because of that day. He is never going to live this story down.

Now head on over to Once Upon A Miracle to see more funny stories



17 comments:

  1. Where do you come up with these great stories!? Either my life just isn't that funny or my memory sucks. This was great!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my word! You're right - he's never gonna live that one down!

    ReplyDelete
  3. boys will be boys....nuff said!

    ReplyDelete
  4. oh that's too funny! My son used to sometimes randomly start peeing...it's like, seriously? Did you forget that potties exist!?

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh poor little guy... We all have moments like that..

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ah.. the joys of having boys. Mine is only 18 mo so I haven't experienced it yet, but it is sure to come! Just not something you'd get with a girl! Too funny.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I don't know little boys, is that normal? lol. I couldn't imagine my sweet little used-to-be girly girl peeing on someone under a table ... oh he must keep his momma on her toes.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Now that is funny,,, I don't care who you are...LOL

    ReplyDelete
  9. BOYS!! Seriously.....that is funny.....but only a BOY would do such a thing!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha! That is so hilarious! And you're right, he'll never live it down. Boys are just so funny with their "entitlement" regarding peeing anywhere (at least in my 3-year old's mind - with apologies to the in-law's puppy that got peed on).

    This is gonna be one of those classic family legends everyone retells at reunions, isn't it? :)

    Thanks for the laughs - and for linking up!

    ReplyDelete
  11. I'm with Eyegirl; either I'm really boring or I'm more than halfway to senility (shush, Mr. Daddy... I'm following YOU!). Hee... poor little guy, he will NEVER live that down!

    ReplyDelete
  12. No, they should NEVER let him live that down. He doesn't deserve to ever come out from under that pee cloud!

    ReplyDelete
  13. That was funny (I'm sure not at the time) but now! LOL
    BTW, I am sooooo glad to be back! I missed ya!

    ReplyDelete
  14. HAHAHHAAH oh my gosh thats soo funny!

    ReplyDelete

"whatever you are, be a good one"
~Abraham Lincoln

Creative Commons License
Just Add Walter by Amy Walter is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-No Derivative Works 3.0 United States License.