Monday, November 16, 2009

It's official...

Even with all the upcoming tests this week, I couldn't miss the LAST home game of the season...

The best part of the tailgate/game was getting to FINALLY meet Emily, a fellow blogger (Tales of the Beaver Family). You may remember this story about how we met at the last tailgate without really knowing we met... well we "officially" met at this tailgate. She is so sweet!! We not only live pretty close to one another but have couple of mutual friends so I am sure we are going to see a lot of each other!

Here we are:

We played FSU so of course we had the Seminole pinata to beat up before the game
(to see pinatas from the entire season click here)
the aftermath:
another pinata that we didn't break open:
Black and Gold Elvis
We had way too much food left over after the tailgate...
I got to hang out with BFF Jeanne
(her birthday was yesterday -- HAPPY BDAY)
The tailgate was fun but the game was TERRIBLE... we lost.... BAD
But at least there was good weather!!
We have one more game (away) and then the season is over. Most likely we will not have a Bowl game... sad!
And I'm already thinking up fun things for next year's tailgates!!!


14 comments:

  1. Ahhhh I want to meet a blogger in real life! Jealous!

    ReplyDelete
  2. how fun! that's so great that you finally got to 'officially' met her! that was so random the first time! and man....send some of those leftover snacks my way!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Looks like you had a great time! I love that Elvis Pinata.

    ReplyDelete
  4. yay for good weather and good food, but boo to the terrible game.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm glad you got to meet her and actually put the pieces together this time - that's so exciting! I can't wait to meet bloggers in April of next year. It's going to be awesome...and I still think you should come.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I went to leave a post and something happened. Here I go again..
    Glad you had a fun time this season. Can't wait to see what happens next season.. Good luck this week with your school work.

    ReplyDelete
  7. You always have the best tailgates, seriously! And yay for blogger meetups!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Where were the legs on that first pinata? It looked kinda mutilated and it wasn't even broken yet!

    The Elvis pinata was pretty cool!

    Sorry about the loss, but yes, you really did have nice weather!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Your sweater is so cute!! Perfect GameDay attire!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Glad that you got to have a bit of fun in the midst of all of your studying!!
    Looks like fun. And SO cool to meet a blogger-friend!

    ReplyDelete
  11. That looks so fun!! I want football games to tailgate at and go to!!!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Sorry you lost:( As a Gator, I was totally cheering for you all! I can never cheer for the 'Noles.

    ReplyDelete
  13. i'm so pathetic. i live less than 2 miles from the kansas state stadium but i havent been to a game yet :( your tailgate looks like so much fun!

    ReplyDelete

"whatever you are, be a good one"
~Abraham Lincoln

Creative Commons License
Just Add Walter by Amy Walter is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-No Derivative Works 3.0 United States License.