These are too funny!! I love these cartoons. For blogging, I actually saw a little baby's shirt in a store that read "My life is being blogged". Sooo cute for a new mother and fellow blogger. Love blogging things! :)
I'm a 30-something year old RN and southern girl. I hope you enjoy my blog and please don't forget to leave a comment (or become a follower) to let me know you stopped by.
Gracie
This is my sweet, hyper "fur" baby, Gracie. She is 8 years old but still very much acts like a puppy. She loves to wear clothes (seriously loves it!) and even though she drives me crazy at times, I cannot imagine not having her in my life. All she has to do is look up at me with those sweet brown eyes and I just melt.
Go Deacons!!!
I am an avid WFU lover. Our mascot drives a harley...
what about yours?
Funny! Love the one about marriage & blogging.
ReplyDeleteThanks for the laugh this morning.
ReplyDeleteLOL! Oh, that's hilarious! I need to print these because my husband will love them (and use them to mock me, but whatever.)
ReplyDeleteThese are too funny!! I love these cartoons. For blogging, I actually saw a little baby's shirt in a store that read "My life is being blogged". Sooo cute for a new mother and fellow blogger. Love blogging things! :)
ReplyDeleteThose are so funny. They all made me chuckle! It's kinda crazy how this blogging thing has actually crossed over into comics!
ReplyDeleteHahaha! I love comics! Good giggle had over here.. Love the marriage one! haha!
ReplyDeleteHahaha! Those are so cute!
ReplyDeleteThese are great... I hope you had a great weekend. Good luck with the tests and papers you have.....
ReplyDeleteThese are great. I loved the marriage one.
ReplyDeleteToo funny!
ReplyDeleteI love your Elf Yourself too!
Hahaha! I love the first one and the last one the most. Those are so funny!
ReplyDeleteCute! We did have a good weekend! Did you?
ReplyDelete