Saturday, November 14, 2009

Elf Yourself!!

I bet you had no idea we could dance!!

Send your own ElfYourself eCards


15 comments:

  1. That's too funny! I can't wait to do one of my own!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Are we "elfing" so early in the season, before Thanksgiving, even? I'd better get on it. SITS sent me by, and I'm glad they did!

    Three's a Charm, Correctamundo?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Stopping by from SITS. We did elf yourself last year--can't wait to get our elf on again! So cute, btw, accountants make the best husbands. We will be celebrating our 28th wedding anniv. in Jan!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is my favorite time of year! The elfing never gets old. I always have a good laugh putting our pictures in and watching us dance! It's hilarious.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hahaha! That's adorable and funny!

    ReplyDelete
  6. my kids love this. happy sits saturday

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is so cute. I so love this. I have seen it before...

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love these Elf Yourself things. I did one last year and it was so much fun!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I did this this week and sent it to my kids.
    Maybe I should post it! Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  10. I left you a little something on my blog. Enjoy!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Gracie is such a talented little thing! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  12. Yay! That is too cute! I love Elf Yourself and I'm so glad it's back this Christmas. I have got to make one this year!

    ReplyDelete

"whatever you are, be a good one"
~Abraham Lincoln

Creative Commons License
Just Add Walter by Amy Walter is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-No Derivative Works 3.0 United States License.