Tuesday, December 15, 2009

Cleaning is a process

I mentioned earlier I am in the midst of finals

My house is a WRECK.

In order to get my house clean for Christmas I have decided to "ATTACK" 1-2 rooms/day

In order to keep myself motivated, I am forcing myself to show you guys the before/after pictures

Monday's Goal: The Office & The "Loft" area

BEFORE PICTURE of Office:
(PS: I can't believe I am showing you guys this)
(PPS: do you see my cookout milkshake over there on the left?? hehe)

AFTER PICTURE of Office:
YAY!! It's Clean!!

Gracie says, "Mommy, is it picture time??"
****
BEFORE PICTURE of "Loft" area:
(YIKES)

AFTER PICTURE of "Loft" area
(woop woop!)



I cleaned one of the guest rooms and a bathroom Sunday but didn't take pictures

So far the count is: 4 clean rooms, 7 dirty rooms

Tuesdays Goal: Kitchen/Laundry Room/Powder Room


24 comments:

  1. I commend your productivity. Keep up the good work. I'm almost inspired to attack my messy rooms.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Okay you're gonna have to come over here and help me with this nursery pronto! lol good job on all the cleaning I'm proud (and jealous)!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thats a great idea the before/after picyures.

    ReplyDelete
  4. You rock girl!!! You need to come help me with MY house!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Looks great!!!! Keep up the great work!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Big improvements! Good idea to take before and after pictures- really makes you realize how much you actually got done!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Nice and work and when are you coming over to take care of mine seeing as how I have an annual Christmas Eve gathering to prepare for and um yeah our apartment is a disaster :(

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love before and after photos! Congrats of your productivity!

    Sylvia

    ReplyDelete
  9. Looking good. My rooms are a mess everyday with a two year old running around. I wish it would stay clean.

    ReplyDelete
  10. You go girl! (I don't think people still say that, but it was necessary in this case) :)

    Gracie is a cute little model!

    ReplyDelete
  11. I am so impressed!!! It looks great in there!

    ReplyDelete
  12. I'm WAY not brave enough to post pictures of my unclean house. Good on you!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  13. how nice and clean! I feel better just looking at it. Come clean for me.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Great job girl! I wouldn't even stress about it. EVERYONE'S house gets like this every once in a while, at least. I like your method. I am a big fan of the clean one room per day method but hubby just doesn't "get" it. So lately it has been clean the whole house on Saturday or Sunday method. NOT A FAN! Great job though. Seriously, it looks great! Keep up the good work!

    ReplyDelete
  15. you have been a cleaning maniac! ;)
    keep it up girly!!
    i clean our house pretty much every day, that way it just stays clean, hehe....i might have ocd just a tiny bit ;)
    one more thing...gracie's picture is ADORABLE!!!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Well I'm impressed and jeolous of your energy in equal parts!!!

    ReplyDelete
  17. Come visit meeeeee! :-)

    And PS, I gave you a blog award on my blog!

    ReplyDelete
  18. Excellent Clean Up Job! Gracie is too cute!

    ReplyDelete

"whatever you are, be a good one"
~Abraham Lincoln

Creative Commons License
Just Add Walter by Amy Walter is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-No Derivative Works 3.0 United States License.