FINALS ARE OVER!!
Straight A's for me -- woop woop!
Afterall "A" is for Amy!
Thanks for all the support this semester.
I am looking forward to my month long break.
****
Cleaning update time!
Thursday's goal: Guest room & Closet
BEFORE of Guest room (aka: my "sick" room from awhile back)
AFTER of Guest room
(ps: I realize I STILL haven't centered those darn pictures)
BEFORE of Guest room closet (aka: all my overflow crap --- YIKES!!)
AFTER of guest room closet! (YAY!)
FRIDAY'S GOAL: Master Bedroom/Closet/Bathroom
(this is also going to be a rough one!!)










Congrats on the A's! That's awesome! And I've enjoyed the house pictures.
ReplyDeleteCongratulations all around, both on the grades and the cleaning :-)
ReplyDeleteCongrats! and the rooms look great!
ReplyDeleteCongrats on finishing up and with all A's!
ReplyDeleteThe cleaning and organizing looks great! :-)
Woot Woot ! Take time to enjoy your holidays now :)
ReplyDeleteCongratulations, I knew you'd get all A's!!!
ReplyDeletegreat job cleaning too!
Great job on the grades!! And the cleaning!!
ReplyDeleteWell done on the straight a's!! Very impressive!! The guest room & closet look amazing.
ReplyDeleteYou are doing awesome!! Are you a professional organizer on the side? LOL!
ReplyDeletenice work on both the straight A's and the cleaning!!
ReplyDeletewow..you go girl!! All A's AND a clean house!! Double bonus :)
ReplyDeleteCONGRATZ on the A's!!!
ReplyDeleteyou are on a ROLL with all this cleaning!! good for you lady!!
ReplyDeleteCONGRATS on ll the A's!! you rock!!
have a great weekend hun! :)
Yeah Amy..
ReplyDeleteI am so happy for you. Yeah for all of the A's and work you have done on your house.
Yay for all A's!!! You did a great job cleaning the guest room and closet. I don't even want to show my guest room and closet on here. Not a pretty sight right now!
ReplyDeleteCongrats on the perfect semester!
ReplyDeleteYay! You're done!
ReplyDeleteGood for you, that is awesome!
ReplyDeleteWTG on the A's and cleanup. The house looks great!
ReplyDeleteMy guest room closet looks worse than your before pic. I need to get my butt up there and clean it out.
Have a great week!
-Angela
Congrats on getting all "A"s! And fantastic job with the cleaning!!!
ReplyDeletewow! talk about organizing! good job! congrats on the a's and all of your hard work that paid off! :)
ReplyDeleteHey Amy,
ReplyDeleteJust checking in I have not seen you around this week. Did you get stuck in one of those rooms you are tackling. I hope you are not sick. I just wanted to wish you and your Family a Happy, and Safe Christmas..
I know getting grades right before Christmas makes you feel like such a weight has been lifted! Great job!
ReplyDeleteAnd cleaning to boot! Go girl!