So funny! At first glance, I really thought you were sitting on Santa's lap! Although that one is probably much safer - the mall Santas freak me out a little bit sometimes!
I'm a 30-something year old RN and southern girl. I hope you enjoy my blog and please don't forget to leave a comment (or become a follower) to let me know you stopped by.
Gracie
This is my sweet, hyper "fur" baby, Gracie. She is 8 years old but still very much acts like a puppy. She loves to wear clothes (seriously loves it!) and even though she drives me crazy at times, I cannot imagine not having her in my life. All she has to do is look up at me with those sweet brown eyes and I just melt.
Go Deacons!!!
I am an avid WFU lover. Our mascot drives a harley...
what about yours?
How funny! I actually thought that was a real Santa until I read your post. haha
ReplyDeleteWell, he's a bit on the skinny side.....
ReplyDeleteYeah, I am thinking he didn't get any of what you were saying.
ReplyDeleteLOL and why in the world did they put that dog in that most desperate looking pose?
ReplyDeleteWow! I don't think I've ever seen a blow-up Santa before!
ReplyDeleteROFL Now that is cute! I love it!
ReplyDeletehttp://justthe6ofus.net/wordpress/?p=6204
That picture is hysterical. I LOVE it.
ReplyDeletetoo funny...good luck getting everything on your list...maybe you should just go ahead and mail it to the North Pole....just to be on the safe side!
ReplyDeleteOH Amy...
ReplyDeleteI loved this.. I hope you get what you want...
So...what did you ask for?
ReplyDeleteBAHAHAHA! That picture is hilarious! :P
ReplyDeletehaha, too funny!! that santa needs to eat a few more cookies ;)
ReplyDeleteThat is a pretty realistic inflatable santa!!
ReplyDeletewell...except for the skinny-factor that everyone has mentioned!
that's the only kind of Santa I'm willing to sit near! ;-)
ReplyDeletethe inflatable decorations freak me out. lol.
ReplyDeleteHilarious, you crazy gal!
ReplyDeleteSo funny! At first glance, I really thought you were sitting on Santa's lap! Although that one is probably much safer - the mall Santas freak me out a little bit sometimes!
ReplyDeleteThose are so weird, and a little creepy. Looks like you had fun though!
ReplyDeleteI'd be worried I'd pop him!
ReplyDeleteHahaha! Too cute!
ReplyDeleteHa! I wonder if kids would be just as afraid of the fake one?
ReplyDeleteHe looks pretty real! Stopping by from SITS. My husband is a nurse. Good luck with your studies.
ReplyDeleteI feel sorry for the kids that have to sit on his lap!
ReplyDeleteHaha. Love it!
ReplyDeleteCute Pic! I thought he was real at first glance.
ReplyDeleteThat's such a cute picture. The reindeer cracks me up. Who knew they begged?!
ReplyDeleteHe could probably fit down the chimney with ease! Loving your blog!!
ReplyDelete