Merry SITSmas everyone!
Today the girls at SITS are giving away lots of good prizes (every hour all day long) so head on over there and enter to win -- it is going to be so much fun!!
If you are stopping by from SITS, welcome!
I tried to make you some cookies -- but well....
As you can see I am NOT a professional!
but thanks for stopping by anyway!
My fur baby, Gracie, is glad you stopped by too!
Is Christmas coming way too fast this year for anyone else??
Hope everyone has a very Merry Christmas
And a Happy New Year too!
(this is obviously a picture from last year... I am going to miss those glasses... what are the 2010 ones going to look like?! I guess they can't make them anymore... boo!)








Merry SITSmas to you too! And the cookies look WAY yummy- maybe cause I haven't had breakfast yet. But still...
ReplyDeleteMerry Sitsmas to you toooooo :D
ReplyDeleteMy tummy's rumblin'...
Merry SITSmas to you too! You have such a cute fur baby! My mom and dad have the same kind of baby...I know how spoiled they can be! Glad to find you! By the way...I would have been all over those cookies!
ReplyDeleteNorma Lee
so cute!!! merry sitsmas to you too!! and i never realized that about the glasses until now! lol
ReplyDeleteMerry SITSmas to you too! :) Love your blog layout by the way. (And the cookies look yummy.)
ReplyDeleteMerry SITSmas to you!
ReplyDeleteSo glad I found your blog! Nursing school is like war, only the veterans can truly understand what you're going through. Good luck!
~HB
Cute photos - love the New Years thought too!
ReplyDeleteMerry SITSmas!
Merry Sitsmas!
ReplyDeleteI love reading your blog!
I love that your Christmas photos is the three of you on a beach in tee shirts! Gracie looks very cute in her santa coat.
ReplyDeleteMerry SITSmas! I love the name of your blog. :)
ReplyDeleteGreat pics! I love Christmas cookies. ;) Merry SITSmas!
ReplyDeleteyour cookies are very cute ;)
ReplyDeletethe christmas photo is ADORABLE!!!
sugar cookies are my fav!
ReplyDeleteGP on the glasses :) I LOVED the 2002 ones!!
ReplyDeleteCute cookies! I love your Christmas card photo! What a cute idea. You are so creative!
ReplyDeleteMerry SITSMas.....I love your fur baby....
ReplyDeleteMerry SITSmas! I think your cookies look fantastic!
ReplyDeleteHey Amy,
ReplyDeleteLove the cookies. They look wonderful.. Oh Gracie rocks.. Are we whining this week? I so need it..
You guys look like such a nice couple. Btw I would eat your cookies in a heart beat!
ReplyDeleteLoved all your cute pictures!!
ReplyDeleteMerry SITSmas!!!
Have a very Merry SITSmas!
ReplyDeleteIsn't the fun in the actual baking, the whom you bake with and the eating though?
ReplyDeleteLol dont worry! Ive seen 2010 glasses! =D Thanks for the cookies they look yummy! My family And I will be baking on saturday =D Merry SITSmas.
ReplyDeleteCute pictures! I loved the cookies!
ReplyDeleteMerry SITSmas!
Oh my gosh you guys are so cute!
ReplyDeleteHope you had a very merry SITSmas!
Happy Merry and Joyous Christmas to you and yours! And yeah for SITS!
ReplyDeleteMerry SITSmas! I may have to go make some cookies now that you've got me craving some!
ReplyDeleteMmmm... cookies!
ReplyDeleteMerry SITSmas to you!
Merry SITSmas!!
ReplyDeleteCookies look great! Love the rest of the photos, you look like you try to ave fun! Sorry I am late, but I am making my way through the entire SITSmas list, I want to visit everyone to wish everyone happy holidays! So Merry SITSmas!
ReplyDelete