Wednesday, December 9, 2009

Show me the money

Bet you thought money didn't grow on trees...

I guess you were wrong...
Justin and I came downstairs one Christmas to find out Santa had left us a big present!
It pays to be on the "nice" list!
****
View other people's pictures at:

Tomorrow is the Thursday Tirade... would love if you would play with us!
Just Add Walter
Read about the rules here


35 comments:

  1. How original and fun is that?! What a great gift.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a great Christmas morning you had! Just stopping by from SITS to say Hello! Hope you have a great week!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ha!! Too funny :) My grandmom gives money in an ornament every year... it's super cute.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Whoa! What the heavens is the story behind this? Wait, nevermind... there's money on a tree. Who asks questions??

    ReplyDelete
  5. Um...where did you say you got that tree? Hmmm? lol. That is very cool! lol, great post today!

    ReplyDelete
  6. You two must have been VERY good. I hope Santa leaves us the same present. :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. WOW I like that tree. Wher'd ya get it? LOL

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love that tree. I'm putting it on my list right now!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. With inflation maybe they will be 100 dollar bills this year...How good were you this year?:-)
    Mine is up at,http://2good2bee.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  10. Wow!! What a GREAT and fun Christmas gift!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Now that's a white (and green) Christmas!!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Where do I get me one of those?!

    How fun... is that your accountant husband's handy work?

    ReplyDelete
  13. oh i need that Santa to hit up our tree this year..

    ReplyDelete
  14. wish our christmas tree will have something like that too! :)

    u may view mine here

    ReplyDelete
  15. ha....so money DOES grow on trees.....just not the trees around me :)

    ReplyDelete
  16. what a great Christmas surprise!!

    ReplyDelete
  17. Hey Santa....can I get one of those? You two must have been VERY good this year!

    ReplyDelete
  18. Wow! That is so cool! Send Santa my way after he hits up your house!

    ReplyDelete
  19. That is the best present, the tree looks great.

    I guess money does grow on trees like you said. COOL

    ReplyDelete
  20. Dang, I would love to wake up to this! What a great idea!

    ReplyDelete
  21. Oh, I love that idea! I might steal the picture and forward to my husband or parents...you know as a HINT! :))

    ReplyDelete
  22. UM, how freakin' awesome is that!!!!
    what a fabulous idea!

    ReplyDelete
  23. If I came out on Christmas and this was what my tree looked like...I'm pretty sure I would faint! :o) This is fantastic. What a GREAT idea.
    Luckily I do get a 50 dollar bill hidden in the tree every year! :o)

    ReplyDelete
  24. I want to get my presents from your tree!

    ReplyDelete
  25. Well, ya coulda fooled me, and all these years I thought my mama was kidding me when she use to yell, "What ya think money grows on trees?"

    ReplyDelete
  26. That would be GREAT!! I have to know... how did you get the snow on your blog? I want it on mine!

    ReplyDelete
  27. Send some of those tree seeds my way!:D
    Cutie blog you have!

    ReplyDelete

"whatever you are, be a good one"
~Abraham Lincoln

Creative Commons License
Just Add Walter by Amy Walter is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-No Derivative Works 3.0 United States License.