I haven't been around lately... sorry about that! Christmas is kicking my butt this year! I finally have all the presents wrapped, the house is clean... its time to relax now, right!??!
The Night Before Christmas
Twas the night before Christmas and all through OUR house
Not a creature was stirring, not even a mouse
The stockings were hung by the chimney with care

In hopes that St. Nicholas soon would be there
And mamma in her tacky nightgown, and I in my cap,Had just settled our brains for a long winter's nap,
When out on the lawn there arose such a clatter,
I sprang from the bed to see what was the matter.
Away to the window I flew like a flash,
Tore open the shutters and threw up the sash.
I sprang from the bed to see what was the matter.
Away to the window I flew like a flash,
Tore open the shutters and threw up the sash.

The moon on the breast of the new-fallen snow
Gave the lustre of mid-day to objects below.
Gave the lustre of mid-day to objects below.

When, what to my wondering eyes should appear,
But a miniature sleigh, and eight tinny reindeer.
But a miniature sleigh, and eight tinny reindeer.
With a little old driver, so lively and quick,
I knew in a moment it must be St Nick.
I knew in a moment it must be St Nick.
And he whistled, and shouted, and called them by name!
"Now Dasher! now, Dancer! now, Prancer and Vixen!
On, Comet! On, Cupid! on, on Donner and Blitzen!
To the top of the porch! to the top of the wall!
Now dash away! Dash away! Dash away all!"
I heard him exclaim, ‘ere he drove out of sight,
"Happy Christmas to all, and to all a good-night!"
Merry Christmas from my family to yours!









SO CUTE! Merry Christmas!
ReplyDeleteI love this! I haven't been around much either and finally got around to posting. I hope you and Justin and Gracie have a very Merry Christmas!
ReplyDeleteI hope Debby stops by. I love her dog Skye. Oh this was so sweet with Gracie too.. I loved it. Merry Christmas..
ReplyDeleteGracie is so darned cute!
ReplyDeleteMerry Christmas!
Right! Now go relax! What an adorbale post. Merry Christmas to you too! =D
ReplyDeleteaww that was so cute! It has been kicking my butt this year too! I hope you have a very Merry Christmas!!
ReplyDeleteI love it!! Way too cute and creative! :)
ReplyDeleteWishing you a Very Merry Christmas!
Merry Christmas!
ReplyDelete:) So cute! Merry Christmas!
ReplyDeleteMerry Merry Christmas!! The doggy costumes are awesome!
ReplyDeleteMerry Christmas to you, hubby and Gracie from all of us here in Oz....
ReplyDeleteHi just checking in to see if you sent or received a green white elephant present yet? Your recipient has not yet gotten hers so please let me know when you sent it thanks!
ReplyDeleteLaura
Amy, I love it, you did a wonderful job. Love all the pictures, too cute!
ReplyDeleteSo cute :-)
ReplyDeleteAnd merry belated Christmas
Hope you had a wonderful Christmas and got some much-needed rest! Happy New Year!
ReplyDeleteWhat a cute post! Merry Christmas!
ReplyDeleteThat was a great post, Amy! I love the one of you in the robe. That's too funny!
ReplyDeleteI hope you and your hubby had a wonderful Christmas!
This is so adorable! Look at little Gracie in the snow! Where in the world did you find that cute {hat, scarf} outfit?
ReplyDeleteHope you had a GREAT GREAT Christmas.
I think we have all been mia. I haven't even mailed my out of town Christmas gifts and its December 30th! {yikes} New Years resolution, be more on time! :o)
I love your version! Hope you had a great Christmas!
ReplyDelete