Monday, December 7, 2009

Pretty in pink

We did some Christmas Tree Shopping this weekend!
Photobucket
We bought a tree but haven't decorated it yet so this is the only picture
I have for now!!

I also received this awesome gift (giveaway) from my friend


Isn't it great!? The theme was "pink"

She is doing another giveaway for Christmas and is giving away a
green themed box of goodies and a red themed box of goodies.
Go check out her blog to enter to win!!

****

Also I would like everyone to go over to Summer's blog and give her
some love. She is going to find out today whether her IVF was successful or not. We are all praying for good news. If you have a few minutes
please head over there... she could really use your support

UPDATE: Summer's IVF was not successful today. I am heart broken for her. Please head over to her blog and give her your support if
you have not already done so!!


14 comments:

  1. Can't wait to see your tree all finished.

    We got ours put up this weekend...soooooo glad to have that done!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a fun giveaway you did. I can't wait to get our tree. Have a great week.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I bet your house smells so nice with that tree in it - we have been using a "fake" for a few years, and I miss the smell...

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cute Pic of You and Your Hubby! I can't wait to see pics of the tree decorated!

    ReplyDelete
  5. love the picture of you and hubby! you look great.

    thank you so much for your kind post! i love you too~!

    ReplyDelete
  6. That is such a good picture of you and Justin!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Cute scarf!!

    Love that pink package that you got :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Nice tree. I am having a very hard getting off of my computer to decorate. Prayer are being sent for your friend, I pray for perfection.

    ReplyDelete
  9. You two look just darling out there with the trees!!! I hope you show us what it looks like after you decorate!

    ReplyDelete
  10. cute scarf!
    sorry to hear about summer

    ReplyDelete
  11. Congratulations!!! I'm anxious to see your Christmas tree.

    So sorry to hear about Summer.

    ReplyDelete
  12. you two are sooooooooooooo cute!!
    I heart Summer too!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Mrs. B is in my prayers always! You two look adorable in that pic. Loving the scarf!

    ReplyDelete
  14. I love the tree and you look so pretty in all of your pink and the scarf is adorable! Can't wait to see your tree decorated!

    ReplyDelete

"whatever you are, be a good one"
~Abraham Lincoln

Creative Commons License
Just Add Walter by Amy Walter is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-No Derivative Works 3.0 United States License.