Sunday, December 6, 2009

Thank You



When I wrote this post yesterday I really didn't know what to expect

I was absolutely overwhelmed and touched by all of you.

I am so lucky to have all of you in my life and I really can't thank you enough for your sweet words, thoughts, virtual hugs, and prayers! I felt uplifted by all of you yesterday and it meant so much to me.

Thank you from the bottom of my heart!



4 comments:

  1. You are an awesome person Amy.. I am having my Round Robin again this month and it will be on Friday.. I hope you stop by..

    ReplyDelete
  2. I missed it, but just read it...I don't know what to say, except maybe send some hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Of course!! We're your peeps. You can tell us anything.

    ReplyDelete

"whatever you are, be a good one"
~Abraham Lincoln

Creative Commons License
Just Add Walter by Amy Walter is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-No Derivative Works 3.0 United States License.