We are going to a tacky sweater party tonight.
I can't show you pictures yet.. but let's just say when I bought my outfit the lady at the register said "honey you are too pretty to wear something like that" and I had to explain to her WHY I was buying such an UGLY SWEATER
We went to one of these a couple of years ago and here are some pictures from THEN.
College friends (our hosts on the right)
Even their dog Steve was dressed up
They had a contest for THE tackiest sweater. These people won:












Have a nice evening! Sounds like a blast!
ReplyDeleteSounds like fun, I will put this on my list of things to do.
ReplyDeleteHahaha! That sounds like fun and looks terrible! LOL
ReplyDeletehow fun!!! my husband said his co-worker wore a really ugly sweater to work last year..on purpose, but he didn't let people know it until the end of the day. hahaha. Everyone thought he wore it because he liked it. I wouldn't have the nerve to do that! ugly sweater parties are awesome!
ReplyDeleteThat sounds like so much fun! Cute idea for a party.
ReplyDeleteI can't wait. This sounds like fun..
ReplyDeleteLOL...Those pics are hilarious! The sad thing is that I used to have a sweater similar to one the dog was wearing. I can't wait to see this year's pics.
ReplyDeleteI have always wanted to do a party like hits! It looks like so much fun.
ReplyDeleteMy brother has gone to one of these before and said it was so much fun! That couple with the tackiest sweaters are hysterical...they def. deserved to win!
ReplyDeleteWhat an awesome theme for a party. Sadly I saw a woman wearing one...on purpose...yesterday. Eeew! You still looked very cute, I agree!
ReplyDeleteOMG! I have always wanted to go to one of those! I can't wait to see pictures! I hope you had fun!
ReplyDeleteLove love love tacky sweater parties - was it so fun?? :)
ReplyDeleteI LOVE tacky sweater parties!! They are so much fun. And I have far too many sweaters to choose from to wear. :)
ReplyDeleteAnd I love how your blog is snowing! How did you do that?
haha! Cant wait to see pics!!
ReplyDeleteHahahaha! I love that the sales lady is trying to talk you out of buying the sweater! I cannot wait to see this!
ReplyDeleteI love the pictures that you have from the other ugly sweater party. I didn't think your sweater was that bad either!
Oh wow!!! Good thing you posted the pics, because words could not do justice!! This is so over the top!! I love it!! YOur a trip!! I hope you win this year!!
ReplyDeleteEvery year for the past couple years my hubs has been wanting to throw a tacky sweater party! Guess come January I need to start planning....
ReplyDeleteCan't wait to see what you guys actually wore - love the tacky sweaters from years ago though!
ReplyDeleteI hope you had fun and I'd love to know where you find your tacky sweaters. I have a tacky sweater party this weekend and have had no luck so far in finding something- anything- to wear!
ReplyDelete